Forums

Help › Forums

Re: do supersonic ads ever pay the "free credits"???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:31 AM (6 replies)
  • horlixx
    56 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:02 AM

as the title asks, do supersonic ads (in the more offers tab) ever pay up the "free credits" they are supposed to be offering ??

I have had a ticket open with them for over a week regarding some silly toolbar i installed - supposedly for 102 credits (sounds to good to be true eh? ) I never received the credits, so i opened a "ticket" and i have never heard one single bit of info from them since....

I know there will probably be people saying things like "be thankful you get free credits" and all that, and really that is my point - if supersonic ads don't pay up, and don't answer/investigate their "cases" i'd rather they just told me to bugger-off - i can't even give them any rating here on WGT - what's that about eh??? (surely that would be an easy feature for the devs to introduce?)

anybody have any advice for me, or is there another way i can bug supersonic ads or something

EDIT: I emailed them directly and got paid credits within a few hours - makes me wonder what they have been doing for the past week while i was trying to go thru WGT

• Woogmoog
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:21 AM

There's no advice, I did the same stuff taking a lot of surveys. I didn't receive 1cr!!!! I sent an email for their support link. Because they also offer if you didn't receive your credits you need to send a message for the support. But I received a calling from a company of one of the surveys I took, about life insurance. Concluding I guess those surveys are only to get your information email etc... to sell a huge database with thousands of emails for their campaigns, offers, etc... It's everything to bother you, then you start receiving emails and callings from companies that bought the database. Nice huh?

Btw, I don't know how they pay the credits when they post some videos in the watch videos area. Those I received.

So now, I don't even bother answering surveys, I just watch the ads and that's it.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 12:01 PM

yes they do pay -eventually. be carefull what you download there - rumours of viruses.hope you didn't download sweet IM toolbar - does anyone know how to get rid of it permantly? have fun on the greens. just wondering if any body went for the free NHL tickets. LOL to contact supersonic try the acct info at the top of their list

• horlixx
    56 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:55 PM

no it was a toolbar called funloadia that i downloaded

• Woogmoog
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:58 PM

bypass07:

sweet IM toolbar - does anyone know how to get rid of it permantly?

There's a tutorial on the youtube. I used, and got rid of that thing on Chrome and Internet Explorer but I couldn't take off the Firefox. I followed the procedure but it didn't work for me.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:55 PM

Yes Supersonic do eventually pay, their support system is WOEFUL,

They rejected a support ticket of mine (a couple of them) once and i had emailed them oodles of proof, i kept reopening the ticket, eventually sourced their real email address and emailed them with mention of Gaming and Lottery laws in Australia and they replied almost immediately apologising saying my tickets were lost and they paid up.

BE VERY CAREFUL when following their Free Ads/ Surveys, INSTALL NOTHING.

Be wary of pop ups loading in a flash which appear like you are continuing with their offer, but it is another site ,

Dont ever install toolbars, ever, they slow you down.

Dont ever enter your mobile/cell number into these 'offers'

• chris546
    577 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:31 AM

you  have to inform any folks that may help you,,i have zoostorm desktop with an i7 cpu with 16 gig of ram with windows 10.

type and run regedit  in the  ' search  pane '  windows vista  win 7 and 8 or the search pane on the start menu in widows 10.

when regedit is open press f3  on te keyboard and type in sweet im  .click on fin next and any nasty remains will be highlighted you then delete it  rt click  'choose delete.

keep on pressing  F3 and it will keep on searching ,until the  ' finished  searching  the registry ' appears..

try that and post the results here...

you can choose to download a malware removal software which have a powerful uninstall eg   Ccleaner,  advanced system care , avg tune up, 2015..they all have free versions..

windows  10 has a fresh instal option and you may have to  use that  .you can also try restoring your system to a date before you encountered the  problems with IM and other crapware   be careful  what  ever you choose to do

cjheers

chris

RSS