Forums

Help › Forums

Re: for all the soldiers and Veterans both foreign and domestic..

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:24 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 11:39 AM

How about a fun sleeve of bubbly balls?  I plan on smackin a few of these around on New Years.

Here is the video I told you about.  Thanks H..........it's better to give than to receive, but gettin is pretty nifty too.

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 11:52 AM

Thanks for posting both of these videos. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:42 PM

Duffer,   i   am  a 61 year old  French Canadian ,  your tribute  , made me almost cry.  I   thank  you , and i pray that  all    of the soldiers,  from all the free countrys like ours, and yours serving to keep us safe ,comes home  to there loved ones .       Threads like this one  makes us all think .          Francois(Frapp) 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:54 PM

frapp....i love you man!  you must read my mind (heart)  this isn't country specific, not to me.  Bless you sir, and all those in the world touched by sacrifices made by others, knowing or unknowing.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:37 PM

LOL .. DUFF ...  on the acceptance speech funny

congrats .. 

i don't really need anything.. just funn playing along .. i'm tickle'd with the bag from (MANTIS) .i get a grin everytime i see it .. where ever its hiding onda course ... :) 

ROCK ON !

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 6:52 AM

Bubbly balls sent.  

Gr8 video Duff.     Wish I had more to give,  maybe I'll ask for Subway gift cards for Xmas, then I can pass out more.  

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:24 AM

I am soooo looking forward to unleashing these nutty balls on New Years Eve and Day.

No doubt I'll lose a few along the way!  I am stoked to have these poised and ready and thank you for giving me something fun to look forward to!

awesome!!!

duff

• PAGES
RSS