Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Warm Welcome to.....??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:08 PM (37 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 2:51 PM

hi Tony, sorry I missed you earlier.  There were a couple of others that beat you to it but I'm sure glad you found your way to these forums.  A lot of threads are like ..radio stations.....some you like what you hear, some you don't.  Keep flippin that dial, there are good folks and good things to read here for sure.  Welcome aboard

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:54 AM

Ok Duff, i'll bite... are u or were u ever a DJ ? ... if so, add a little rock n roll trivia for fun... I'll start u off... what was the name of the plane, that crashed on 2-03-59, carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper ?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:06 AM

no biting!!! not a DJ :)

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:17 PM

Well, as one of your fellow club members, I won't win any prizes, but that's okay.

I'm still just here to laugh, play and have fun.  Oh yeah, and to say "Hello" to everyone here too.

Aw, what the heck . . . ,  "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" while I'm at it.

:)

• Cacdaddy
    107 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:51 PM

Cheers mate, I turned Legend a couple of weeks ago and am very unhappy with my adapting to the new tees. I'm here though if you need a hackin legend. Thx for your work on this great club

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:17 PM

Very nice Duffer.

I will send a club email and anyone from my club Aussie Aussie Aussie, with a #1 post next to their name in this thread will be a candidate for you.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

• bonjoji
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:13 PM

Shrude sent me, to win a prize for your 1st WGT forum 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:08 PM

hey eveyrone.  I'm sure glad you found your way to this particular thread and the forum in general.  There are some really neat folks in here and they are doing special things.

Unfortunately I probably confused some of ya'all.  This contest really only had 2 winners in the beginning but I eneded up gifting to 4.  

I gave a new driver to one of the new posters and two wedges to another new poster as well as a wedge to the one who sent em on in here :)  I gave another prize but slips my mind at the moment.

I really wish I had the coin to keep gifting, but at the moment I'm in credit rebuild mode. doing okay on that front, but nothing to get all excited about yet to allow me to give much of anything.

so, again, I'm sorry if I gave the impression this was an ongoing contest.  But I am not sorry to see new posters show up :) 

check around the joint, there's lots of cool stuff happening.  Jump on in, the water's nice :)

duff

RSS