Help › Forums

Re: WGT Community page..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 19 2012 7:57 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • concede
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 4:56 PM

Can't agree with you more sir.. Take this (Cough) Head.... His name is;  And I don't care that I put his name out there so don't bother calling me a punk.

Wgt needs to do something about players JUST LIKE HIM.  Look at his Join date, then look at his scores day's after...  It makes me SICK! that he is still swinging clubs here.

Im Done.

Canada masterbirdies
  • smooohh
    43 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 4:59 PM

how about a page for winners of ready go's and other tournaments

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 12:49 AM

How about just good honest players..

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 1:38 AM

concede:
    Wgt needs to do something about players JUST LIKE HIM.

Talk about stickin' out like a sore thumb.....it is so obvious from his stats.......

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 1:44 AM

I just wanna know why my G-spot is up my a$$ .. ??

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 1:50 AM

mara43:

concede:
    Wgt needs to do something about players JUST LIKE HIM.

Talk about stickin' out like a sore thumb.....it is so obvious from his stats.......

Hm, I guess you all didn't notice that the whole CC he's in is the same person. And this ain't the 1st CC full of this guy (originally Indonesian). If you follow the activities (who begat whom) it's the easiest "out" in the world. I won't risk naming in the forum, but I can wall post if somebody wants to hear it.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:31 AM

this thread started out with a simple question and now it's turning into a witch hunt against a particular player. Pizza may shut it down if you people continue. personally i'm pleased to see them displaying the sandbaggers (but not with the honorable that worked hard and put the time in to becoming good) you post these sandbaggers here for a reason !! now that you know that they are cheats please remove them from the system !! and for the rest of you publicly flogging people SHAME ON YOU !! peace on earth and happy holidays to all!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 2:33 PM

chris5214:

I just wanna know why my G-spot is up my a$ .. ??

Lmfao, it wasn't worth the effort to be honest...:))

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 3:53 PM

obvious cheats. if they belong to a country club contact the club owner and let them know they have cheaters onboard !!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 7:57 PM

I just wanna know why my G-spot is up my a$ .. ??

[/Lmfao, it wasn't worth the effort to be honest...:))

So that's where it is!!!  rotflmfao................

• PAGES
RSS