Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Masters and pros...

Sun, Dec 30 2012 9:02 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:00 PM

No Worries just trying to keep you out of trouble. Kinda falls under this one;

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

No one likes people quitting but unfortunately there is a lot of disconnects that happen due to internet connectivity that comes into play so do take that into consideration.

• gj1948
    325 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 4:48 AM

sending you a friend request...happy to play anytime i'm available...and i don't quit, no matter who or what tier i'm playing against....looking forward to a good game.

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:39 AM

gj1948:

sending you a friend request...happy to play anytime i'm available...and i don't quit, no matter who or what tier i'm playing against....looking forward to a good game.

gj, 

this guy is bsing he is a Level 39 Pro not a Am Level 29 ,,, why lie to us ,, we can see your stats,,,, ?????????????

I see he move up to Pro on 12-29-12 ,,,,,,, and posted on 12-24 my mistake gj.... 

• nastygasman
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 9:02 AM

Thank you for the retraction.i was just about to point out the fact that I just leveled up to pro last night ...

Edbeau:

gj1948:

gj, 

this guy is bsing he is a Level 39 Pro not a Am Level 29 ,,, why lie to us ,, we can see your stats,,,, ?????????????

I see he move up to Pro on 12-29-12 ,,,,,,, and posted on 12-24 my mistake gj.... 

• PAGES
RSS