Forums

Help › Forums

Masters and pros...

Sun, Dec 30 2012 9:02 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nastygasman
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:29 AM

Nastygasman here,just venting about masters and pros bailing out of a round when they are not mopping up the amatures...Recently had a guy named Opanto,quit the round after I held him off and was ready to actually beat him after 6 holes.Did I mention that I am a level 29 amature and he was around level 80 Master.??? Pretty lame if you ask me...I was actually looking forward to beating such a skilled player without forfeit.Truly hoping for a rematch with Opanto in the future." I'm coming for ya bud!!!"...Am loving the game and hope to be climbing the ladder even further.Any thoughts???

• ifixcars
    1,097 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:13 PM

My thoughts: yeah, it's pretty annoying; not all pros and masters do it; all you can do is weed through the quitters till you find some reliable players and add them to your friends list.  If a hack or amateur gets the better of me, it means I'm not playing well, he or she is having a great game, or some of both.  I'm no quitter; I'll take that beating and hopefully learn from it.

Best of luck, and Merry Christmas!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:35 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:54 PM

Nasty... I realize you are a new player so I will mention this for your sake, naming another player in the forums is not allowed and can get you into trouble with moderators.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 6:09 PM

Oldbayrunner:

......... naming another player in the forums is not allowed and can get you into trouble with moderators.

I would question the mod who approved his FIRST and only post. Things that make you say "Hmmm"

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 6:17 PM

Tis true

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 8:32 PM

ZioMio:

Oldbayrunner:

......... naming another player in the forums is not allowed and can get you into trouble with moderators.

I would question the mod who approved his FIRST and only post. Things that make you say "Hmmm"

Could be that the mods are off for the holidays. Think about it. Who moderates the posts during the this time when most if not all the WGT staff is off?

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 2:01 AM

borntobesting:
    Could be that the mods are off for the holidays. Think about it. Who moderates the posts during the this time when most if not all the WGT staff is off?

Surely, but I guess they did not turn off the need for moderation of first posts.

R.

• nastygasman
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 2:30 AM

Didn't realize.Read the rules before posting and only recall no racist,cultural or profane comments mentioned.My mistake I guess...Still doesn't change the facts of my post or that there are others who feel the same...Thanks, nastygasman.   P.S.  I'll try and be a less nasty gasman...

• Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:56 AM

guess it would matter  if  there is a player named in the garbble rubble

• PAGES
RSS