Help › Forums

Re: Disappointing

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 4 2013 6:19 PM (31 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 3:30 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Where'd that post go? with all the 'glyn's' in it?

Don't name and shame.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 3:38 PM

See...it is all about revenue and cheaters are revenue

Stay Classy Huh???

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 4:32 PM

Disappointed.......yeah..disappointed indeed. 

You wanna know how disappointed I am? How discouraged I am? How utterly deflated a person can get? huh? You wanna know?

I just got done playin the Oakmont tourney, 5, 6 times in a row. I'm like 5- on the 8th hole,

AND I DOUBLE BOGEY THE 9TH!#$$*%^%(^))^$%$@@#$%(&(

Bogey the damn hole 5 times in a row!

So everyone heard about MY disappointment.(I don't usually use caps, that's how f'ed it is)

• Shamper
    1,506 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 4:46 PM

What you have to understand is that three bad shots and one good shot still make par.

It is a quote I stole.....so dont name names ;)

• RockNRoll284
    5 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 6:19 PM

Welcome to golf.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 8:20 PM

Me thinks multi accounters are big money here, I seen a stat that wgt only receives 16000 unique IP hits per month, so if you are looking to kill them 1 account per IP address is the way to do it.

In addition in some communities they have to share ip addresses.

So on to the next idea, or just give it a big ole who gives a shite.

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 3:43 AM

You know what really is kind of odd is when I check out one of those players that is a hack and shoots a 60 in the spotlight section of WGT members and see that he has 42 friends. Are all his "friends" alter egos?. So I looked more closely at the profile to find out he is even a member of a country club. maybe he is his own country club???

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 4:17 AM

jeepie411

I seen and have your original post on this person, and saved it .. I am not sure what WGT is thinking taking it down and WGTpizza saying what he said? I would be contacting upper management at WGT and show this screenshot in stead of coming on here and saying ....

NO NAMES NO SHAME 

STAY CLASSY

BS,,, what you did was classy,,, trying to protect our WGT community ... well my hat is off to you and pizza shame on you.... you are letting us down brother,,,, bad response imo.

I am getting to the point I tired of the BS and it never ceases to amaze me when someone tries to help WGT they get shot down. 

Edbeau

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:12 AM

Thanks Ed

I guess we are just beating a dead horse. There have been many suggestions about how to somewhat curtail the cheaters but if falls on deaf ears. All I was doing is showing how easy they are to spot. Shame on me for not realizing that if I can do it then surely WGT can. The difference is that only the players care about cheaters, when the owner of WGT is sitting on his yacht I am sure the last thing he is thinking of is how to stop cheaters without losing revenue.

So this being said,,,,this is my last post on the subject

Stay Somewhat Classy  :)

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 6:12 AM

R.

RSS