Forums

Help › Forums

Re: EXCLUSIVE

Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:08 PM (8 replies)
  • Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 3:19 AM

As we have now just completed season two We are now looking forward to season three (starting in just over a weeks time) We are now actively seeking new members that wish to participate in the exciting and the new formats about to happen.

Exclusive Golfseeker Country Club membership is now available to those that qualify to join us.

Win Prizes, Win Cash Meet friends and play the game just as you would in the "real game"  using exclusive GS handicapping (as used by professional golf associations all over the world)

Fun comps - stableford comps - team events, strokeplay, CTTH, PGA events and much much more................

Simply click the button below and complete the application form to be considered for Golfseekers Exclusive Country Club.  But hurry  season three is nearly upon us.

PLEASE NOTE  NOT ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUCCESSFUL

Exclusive Golfseeker Country Club membership is subject to various conditions. Golfseeker will verify your scoring history, along with other factors to decide if you are elligible to join the free Exclusive Golfseeker Country Club

(Application Button Removed)

Please note:
    If you are already a member of another country club and you wish to join the Exclusive Golfseeker Country Club  (subject to acceptance) you would be required  to forego your existing Country Club membership as unfortunately you may only join one Country Club as per WGT rules.

A new members will be issued with a valid GS handicap in time for season 3. This will enable you to play in all comps with an equal chance of success as any other GS member. (Just like the "real game")  Your handicaps will be requitred to participate in the many comps  that will be running. Single play and multi play comps.
  • Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:01 PM

First of all......Welcome to our new arrivals

We start the new season very shortly (less than a week away) over 100 new comp templates  are in progress along with over 160 games planned (don't panic  you don't need to play them all) in the 10 weeks of season 3

Details on how to find your issued handicaps, along with fixture details for the entire season are soon to be seen in the GS CC forum. 

Existing  GS community members are there and willing to assist you along the way to help you settle in to what should be a fun,exciting and interesting new season.

For those that have applied to the exclusive GS CC and have not received any mail (check spam)  I am afraid you have been unsuccessful in your application. To those that have received invitations please act quickly as the season is nearly upon us and your handicaps need to be worked out and applied before we kick off. This will allow you both , time to settle into the formats and also allow you every chance of success in the new season.

Check out the GS CC forum for updates and details  on how to use and be part of the GS site

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 5:26 AM

Just to clear up any misunderstandings.

Because we play offering Free to win  prizes including real cash, we operate a strict entrance program to all applications into golfseekers and the country club.  This allows fair play on an equal basis from the very start.  So to make things a little more clear, I have set out below the criteria in which golfseeker bases its' decisions on all applicants.

Golfseekers Exclusive Country Club policy

We accept any player with  a minimum of 10 ranked games (regardless of WGT tier), however all applicants are carefully screened on their scoring history along with all other available stats to build a true reflection on that player's performance ability levels. As you know GS run handicaps therefore by conducting these methods, it enables GS to make an initial decison for the issuing of the player's first handicap.  Any stats that waver from the norm (such as false readings to enhance ready go or matchplay games) are further srcutinised and a decision is made as to the success rate of a applicant's chance to join the GS CC.

When successful all players are grouped placed into respective divisions of their newly gained handicap and will play accordingly, with the chance of promotion to higher divisions  as their game improves and their handicaps lowered.

New amateurs and some pro's are likely to be placed in the lowest division due to their higher handicaps, whereas masters will be placed in the division that their new handicap dictates.

A FINAL NOTE

We will be closing applications for the exclusive GS CC in the next few days (In time for season 3- starting Monday 12th July)   If you haven't applied and wish to, then I urge you to hurry. 

Those that have applied and have been accepted by means of an invitation sent to you. (74 pending at present)  please accept the invitation before the club closes apllications  for the season, or  you will not be able to join until next season.

Over 100 competition templates are now set up for season 3, plus 10 cc games within the wgt framework per week - I am in the process of creating the full fixture list consisting of over 175 games in the 10 week season calendar. Handicaps are being applied to the newly arrived members and all new members will have been issued a handicap before the season starts

This seasons comps include:

First Past the Post (weekly cc game) It's a knockout ( cc weekly  series ) Team Tag (weekly cc series) PGA (GS bonus pts comps) 9 hole champ (cc weekly series) BOS stableford (Gs Divisional) BOS Strokeplay (GS Divisional) Stableford League (Gs Divisional) Weekly Medals (GS Divisional) Stableford (cc divisional)  Singles Strokeplay (cc weekly) Golfers of the Season ( aggregate melody of comps) and more..............

Formats for these comps will be on display in the CC forum and the GS members site

• spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 8:49 PM

Hello, I have attempted to apply for a Golfseekers membership via the icon above but have not been contacted after multuple tries. Im just wondering whether my aplication is pending (or it hasn't gone through). Thank you for your understanding.

-Spinmaster

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 9:34 PM

Hi spinmaster

Yes  you have been sent an invite  (check mail including spam ) however, if you are already a member of a CC  you will not be able  to use the invite unless you leave existing CC .  If you cannot find invite  please leave a message on my wall and I will delete existing "pending"  and re-invite

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 10:44 AM

PLEASE NOTE...........  Deadline approaches

Golfseeker exclusive CC

We are about to close season 3 applications (later today)  To all those that have recieved an invite (88 pending at the time of writing) i urge you to act upon it fast.  All pending applications  will be removed later today.  Those that are not in the GS  CC will not be elligible to take part in season 3 activities as all templates (over 120 of em)  along with fixtures (170+) and GS handicaps are now in the final stages.

If you have applied please check your email (and check spam etc - it would have arrived via WGT)

Currently we have over 60 members already taking part in the pre-season comps and have won numerous free prizes (including real cash - Clubs - balls etc)

No more applications will be accepted after it closes later today .......so act fast !!!

If you miss out, there is always next season

Keep smiling & Happy Golfin'

P.S.  If you already belong to a CC  an invite cannot be sent to you, as a player can only be in one CC at any one time. The only way an invite can be sent is to a player that is not or no longer in a CC

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 8:14 PM

Please note Golfseekers CC  is no longer accepting CC requests for this season.

We will open up membership again in season 4. for any that may wish to apply to joinus

Thanks to the 300+  that requested  and to those 94 on the "pending list" (I  am not sure what happened, whether you received invites or couldn't find them in spam folders  etc.  or if it was a bug (i have reported it)  However,  all systems are go and ready in place for our new season.

In the meantime, we will run the odd fun one-off comps as always and they will be open to all WGT players. Look out for them when they arrive and join in the fun.

Maybe see you in season 4

Keep Smiling & Happy Golfin'

• gotboxers
    16 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 8:22 AM

thank you so much for my invite to the cc. i do have a request. would it be possible to send me another validation email for gs.i cant log in because ive never got tht email to validate. thanks again, gotboxers

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:08 PM

Please NOTE

We are NOT accepting any more requests for inclusion to the Golfseekers Exclusive Country Club

Why?

Golfseekers operates multi comp seasonal leagues and fixtures. The season is now underway (10 weeks) and all players have been issued GS handicaps. The nature of the comps allows those at the start to compete. It does not allow for inclusion part way through a season.

Unfortunately many, many applicants did not recieve or did not look in the email /spam/junk  to find the pending invitations.  I have deleted all pending invitations more than once and re-sent invitations.  Some have taken up the invitation and are now part of the GS CC exclusive club. Others remain pending (for 3 more days only) Another problem was that a player can only be part of one CC  at a time. Those numerous requests to join us, could not be sent an invitation until the they became a non CC member.

In total we have had over 350 requests to join the exclusive club.  We still have 84 names on the pending list and will honour that list for the next 3 days ONLY.  If you have an email from WGT /Golfseeker CC  I would urge you to act quickly or  your name will be deleted along with all other pending requests.  Some have requested many times. There is NO NEED to constantly request membership. If you check your email and don't see an invitation, it probably means your application was unsuccessful.  (we require a minimum of 10 ranked games along with a qualifying scoring history that we can follow to determine a valid GS handicap)

We will open the "doors" again when we get close to season 4 and would urge you to re-apply when the new season beckons.

Thank you to all that requested membership into the seasonal multi comp Golfseeker exclusive CC.

Over 1,200  scorecards will be submitted by members during this current season and many have already won Prizes, along with REAL cash  and will continue to do so throughout the season. 

Be part of the ONLY way to play on WGT in season 4

Oh  I forgot to mention  ....It's FREE (in case you were wondering!!!)

Good Luck to all GS CC members  in season 3  ....enjoy the ride

RSS