Help › Forums

Re: credit offer

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:03 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 5:02 PM

Providing tht information to third parties is part of their terms, Niv, not just a guess. It is also a long known money maker on the internet, not a guess at all. If you'd like, I'd be happy to start forwarding you the junk E-mail I am getting on the E-mail address that i provided for this offer, if it will help make the point.

And just FYI, I was never notified that I didn't qualify for quotes, just that they were unable to match me with any agents in their network. Again, there was NO term stating that I had to be matched with an agent to receive the credits. The terms were that I had to apply and give the proper information, which I have done.

I have contacted them about this, and will wait for a response. I assumed you might be interested to know that someone that you are partnering with is using such deceitful tactics. Not good fur business.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 6:30 PM

This is why I love web based email programs.... I have a separate one for each site.

You should see all the fake names and addresses I can come up with for these farmers.  Sign up using a fake name/address and see what happens...  if it seems legitimate, go back and give them the real info they need to do business.  If they're not, ... poof!...  just delete the email address and they're gone forever.

I have to say, NIv, that 4 times out of 5 these farmers just want your data to sell it.  I wouldn't put it past any site.

Not even WGT, actually.  That's just the way that it is.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:04 PM

VanHalenLover:
    I have contacted them about this, and will wait for a response. I assumed you might be interested to know that someone that you are partnering with is using such deceitful tactics. Not good fur business.

There is no way known they sledge a sponsor or yet have them at fault. Theres a big chance your personal information is now going to make you email a dartboard for advert spam.

Good Luck VHL

CSC

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 8:03 AM

Niv,

Just FYI - I contacted Trial Pay 3 days ago with proof of both these offers being satisfied, and have still had no response from them........

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 11:30 AM

Ok, thanks for following up with it.  I passed along your concerns with that particular offer as well.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:58 PM

They were finally paid Niv, thanks for relaying the message

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:03 PM

Good to know.  Thanks again.

• PAGES
RSS