rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:03 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:45 AM

According to the description of the EInsurancemarket.com offer:

eInsuranceMarket: Save On Auto Insurance

You deserve better Auto Insurance rates! Save up to 40%. Request FREE Auto Insurance quotes. Compare Auto Insurance Quotes and Save up to 40% while earning FREE game points!

Submit a request for auto insurance quotes Enter valid information including valid phone and email address. You must be a new user.

I did this, and submitted all of my personal information, and was promptly notified that they were unable to match me with of the agents in their network. So now they have all of my information, yet I do not qualify for the credits for this offer, apparently? Doesn't seem right, as the description clearly states that all I have to do is apply, not be offered a quote.

The 'contact support' option shows this offer as viewed, but not as completed. Can someone at WGT please check in to this and see if the credits are only dispersed of a quote is made? If so, the description should be changed to reflect this. As it is worded now, the credits should be dispersed to anyone who applies, regardless of outcome. I am a new user and have supplied a valid E-mail address and a valid phone number.

• desigolfer
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 11:04 AM

I have exactly the same complaint. I feel that EInsurancemarket.com owes us the points that they committed to us.

Ironic thing is, I really do need new insurance, so it was good timing. Only now, they are not fulfilling their commitment.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:37 PM

I saw the same offer and was reluctant to give my information. Before I could give my information, they already stated there was nothing they could do for me. They have a huge disclaimer about the payout of credits too.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:41 PM

I was actually interested in quotes too, lol - kinda hard for these offers to make them any money if they don't ever send out any quotes. It's no wonder they hide their true intentions. I'd be willing to bet our E-mail in-boxes start getting hammered with insurance offers soon. Hope you used a web based E-mail address for protection.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:43 PM

Richard4168:
    Before I could give my information, they already stated there was nothing they could do for me.

I was forced to enter all of the information before I was given the 'sorry, no luck' response. How did you get around that?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:47 PM

VanHalenLover:
    I'd be willing to bet our E-mail in-boxes start getting hammered with insurance offers soon.

If they got your info they will. I didn't get a chance to give any info and they cut me off. But yeah, that in-particular offer isn't going to fare very well with customers pulling stunts like that.  : )

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:52 PM

You must actually receive the quotes in order to receive the points.  There are 3 steps to filling out the offer.  First is vehicle information, the second is driver information and the third is your personal information (address, city, state etc).  After submitting step 3 you should receive your quotes and that should satisfy the offer requirement.  As long as your information can be automatically verified then the credits should appear with a few minutes.  If there is a problem with automatic verification it can take longer.  It could also be a restriction where the particular offer is not valid for drivers in certain states.

If you are having an issue with it then you'll need to send a support request through TrialPay using the Contact Support link next to the offer itself.  WGT does not have the ability to control the content of the offers made by TrialPay and can not provide support for them.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:57 PM

Richard4168:

They have a huge disclaimer about the payout of credits too.

I see no disclaimer about payout of credits other than this:

"By completing the following form, you recognize that you will be contacted by
    insurance agent(s). If these agents find that you are not genuinely interested in
    receiving auto insurance quotes, please be aware that you will not be rewarded
    any points/virtual currency
    ."

You see, what is REALLY happening here, is this company is collecting private data, making it look like the consumer doesn't qualify for an insurance quote, and not having to pony up their end of the bargain. Oh, and guess what they do with that information they gathered?!?! SELL IT!

I don't mind at all giving them my information, if they use it for its intended purpose. I really want to shop rates anyway and consolidate packages from different providers that my wife and I had separately since before we were married. Unfortunately, they don't want to pay their end of the bargain after collecting this personal information. No where in their terms does it say they can DQ me for credit eligibility without ever being contacted by an insurance agent.......

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 4:03 PM

Niv,

I would have been happy to receive the quotes, that is what I went there for, and why I picked that offer. Unfortunately, after going through all the steps listed above, I was greeted with a message that said:

"We're Sorry,

We are unable to match you with any of the agents in our network at this time. Please click on the providers below if you would still like to compare instant online quotes."

So they take my info, refuse to offer me quotes, and then refuse to offer the credits after I did exactly what they asked me to do. It never said I had to wait for automatic verification, it said there were quotes for me.

Doesn't sound like someone wgt should be partnering with. Unless, of course, you're in to that kinda thing.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 4:27 PM

It sounds like you didn't qualify for the offer, whatever the restriction may have been.  Do you know they are keeping your info to sell or are you just assuming that?  Have you tried contacting them to find out why you did not qualify for quotes?

We have a large amount of people who complete these offers with no problems and have been paid in full in a timely manner.  TrialPay has done a great job in getting players their credits and has a very high success rate for us so far.

My advice is to contact them via the support link and find out what you can.

• PAGES
RSS