Forums

Help › Forums

Re: crdits/joining a country club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 6 2013 8:22 PM (2 replies)
  • MMarchand
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 10:22 AM

I heard I could win credits in tournament, but I need to join a CC... not sure how I join or get accepted as a new member to a club.....any hel?

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:28 PM

In relation to what you're asking, there are 2 types of tournaments in Country Clubs - free ones and premium ones. The premium tournaments charge an entry fee, and after WGT gets their cut, the rest is paid out to participants based on their results and what format the payout was set up with - either winner takes all, top 3 finishers or top 10 finishers... I believe. Payout would also depend on how many members participated in the tournament.

You don't have to join a CC to win credits in tournaments though. You can click on the 'TOURNAMENTS' link at the top of the page and play in any you're eligible for. But if you'd like to join a CC, you can click the 'WGT COMMUNITY' link at the top, then the 'COUNTRY CLUBS' link in the drop down. From there you can search and submit a request to join the club you're interested in, or post something in the Country Club forum letting people know you're looking for a club.

Hope that helps - Kelsey  =)

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 8:22 PM

Good point Kelsey

Mais il y a des Country Club qui ont des tournois majeurs avec inscriptions sans frais avec plusieurs prix a gagner. 

Voici un exemple de tournoi. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-------------------------------

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pour Réservation voir  RemBeau  Sherbrooke Country Club 

Club Logo

RSS