Help › Forums

Re: earn credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:58 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 4:46 PM

It says it has surveys for everyone but i've been trying this for over a month now and haven't been able to qualify for ANY survey at all.  How the **** (self censoring) do people even earn credits off that site???

• TitanGray
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 9:12 PM

I just finished the Simplicio.us  survey offer, and after about a half hour of doing it and finishing it, It told me to click this button to finish and collect your reward.  Still nothing from it.

• TitanGray
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:53 PM

Well it appears i got my credits for Simplicio.us, and now waiting on the cheapflights.com credits. It appears most of these that say instantly are not instant. I am happy tho they are giving me credits atleast.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 5:51 AM

I don't  qualify for any survey, i think its because i'm English, Very Sexy or just Plain Ugly so i buy the Buggers.

What else can i do

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 8:42 AM

I got mine for Price Minister the following day. You also get a £5 discount off your first order, So I ordered a pair of trainers for £3.49. Sounds good to me.

• gbx34
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 9:51 AM

I signed up for the realtime and i will just cancel after the member trial ends.

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:58 AM

did you get your credits and was the cancellation successful? just wonderin if you had any problems? or anyone else feel free to reply about gettin credits for trial offers. thank you

• PAGES
RSS