Help › Forums

earn credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:58 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DLDickson
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 5:30 AM

hi anyone out there i'm new to this signed  up yesterday and i was wondering how do u earn credits without having to buy them can anyone help thanks

dave

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:04 AM

Try doing the Ampario surveys. Click on your credits link and scroll down halfway where it says earn credits. It takes a bit of time but it will get you started off good.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:17 AM

Hi DL,

There are a few ways that players can obtain WGT credits right now.  This blog post covers all of the various options, including direct purchase.

• wallleee
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 1:30 PM

what a joke, DON'T DO IT, i did their surveys for about 15 pages, 20-25 minutes worth, then they said i didn't fit the profile for the current survey, would I do another, different survey?? AMPARIO is a typical worthless, middleman who brings nothing to the table, dotcommer scam

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 1:47 PM

Wallleee... if what you say is true then WGT should look into this.  If you are sincere in starting and continuing a survey then you should gain credit for it.  Or, at least AMPARIO should qualify you within the first page or two and within 2 minutes.  It is unfair to waste your time.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 1:49 PM

I did the Ampario survey... Long version... took 15 minutes and got 450 credits instantly.

No scam, no trouble, no muss and no fuss.

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 3:27 PM

i took the ampario survey....long version....and received 450 credits.  You do have to complete the entire survey, so if you be in a hurry, don't take it.  Bottom line is, it works.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 4:03 PM

Just did the short one...  150 credits...  instantly.

Wow.. 600 credits for what... 30 minutes, total?

Easy money.

• sbalog
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 4:06 PM

same thing for me today..... i did their surveys for about 15 pages, 20-25 minutes worth, then they said i didn't fit the profile for the current survey, would I do another, different survey?? what a waste of time

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 4:17 PM

Not all players will qualify for every survey.  Certain surveys are looking for a specific group of people and if you do not fall in that group then you won't be eligible.  This is stated on both Ampario survey offers.  It's right on the offer itself, so it should not come as a surprise that some players will not be eligible for a survey every single time.  They do not collect personal information during the qualification process, so you've really got nothing to lose but 5-10 minutes of your time.  If you do qualify, great, you earned some quick credits for very little effort.  If you don't qualify today, come back and try it again tomorrow.

From Ampario offer:

"Complete the two part qualification process. If you do not qualify after filling out the qualification survey, you will not receive credit for this offer. If you qualify, complete the entire market research survey. Valid information required. You can only complete ONE survey per day."

• PAGES
RSS