Forums

Help › Forums

Re: whats going on with this game???!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:57 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 9:53 PM

Just swap your EZ swing clubs for the other ones in your bag. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 10:01 PM

ChrisRipple:

So I got a decent 3WD....... what else could you guys suggest? do I need a whole iron set? I would possible buy 2000 credits if it will make me enjoy the game again. 

Play with Starer clubs for a week or two. level up, then ask again:)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 11:32 PM

ChrisRipple:
    what else could you guys suggest?

1) Go to your inventory, do not enter the pro shop(!), and do exchange the SWING clubs against Starters - DO IT!!

2) Consider two short custom wedges, Ping or up.

3) Play until you tier up to Tour Pro,

4) next point of decision: Level 47.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 11:48 PM

Avoid anything EZY swing...fling it from your bag! You should be able to get to master with what you have after that.  By then you will have a feel for the game, more level and can make a more informed choice. If credits are burning a hole in your pocket play with the best available..............................But learn distances/wind effect/ elevation with spin combination's...loads that these forum's........

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 4:13 AM

Thanks for the info everyone. Ill try to stick it out till it gets better. I just wish I knew why it was pulling everytning into the bunkers. It even pulled 2 balls into OOB on a CTTH game. That has never happened to me till the move to pro. going pro should have not effected my driving to the point of 50% drives hitting a bunker or going out of bounds. Its acting as if now me changing my aim does nothing. And this is after going back to the starter clubs and I almost always hit the ding.

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 5:56 AM

SO why do you all say ez swing is better than the junk starters that we get. look at the driver. It has exactly the same distance, spin and everything else. So how is it any different? If we cant trust the info on the clubs what can we trust???????

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:03 PM

OK guys, I hung in there and it did get better. I had enough credits for a wedge. Started playing on one course and finally am figuring it out. Had my lowest 9 holes. shot a 34. should have been a 32. Two of my shots hit the flagpole. Guess I need to start removing it.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:42 PM
    u need to buy the (stay out of bunker) plan ... its only 1500 credits
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:57 PM

the EZSwing clubs auto hit the ding , but at a price ;)

• PAGES
RSS