Help › Forums

whats going on with this game???!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:57 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 10:05 AM

I have been playing for 3 weeks or so. I moved up to pro the other day and since then the game is impossible. I went from 80 amateur to 94+ or higher pro. The damn ball does not go where it should...... I am doing nothing different but now when i adjust for the wind it still ends up in a damn bunker if there is one.   Seems odd to me. Now the game is no longer enjoyable because its a damn crap shoot where the effin ball will land. And dont get me started on the putting. I can now not sink a 4 foot putt....... I have read around and seems im not the only one seeing this. It must be a way for them to get me to buy better clubs...WTF   time to delete my account and create a new one. Im not putting up with cheating ass games. 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 10:45 AM

The problem is the EZ swing clubs you're using. Try the normal clubs, they will help. Sooner or later though you unfortunately will have to buy new clubs if you want to progress past the master tier.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 10:54 AM

What you say!

Let me guess, Chris, that you tried some clubs on the free rental weekend and missed the Starters when changing back? *giggles*

The 94 comes from the one game you played - 47 doubles to that number. It will soon drop for sure! Look at the green speed - it may have changed, as well as the track lengths.

The clubs, especially the custom 3WD, may serve you well until Master tier, I'd only consider two short wedges in exchange to the Starters - try Pings or better.

Most of all: Have fun!!

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 10:58 AM

you have starter clubs in your bag that you can use,trade the ez swings for those.ez-swingsare the worst clubs there are.hang in there and practice,pratice,pratice.belive me it will get better.yes it is frustrating at times,but it is also a very good game.take your time and learn it.rome was not built in a day.try the starters clubs it will make a difference.  short grass to ya.   

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 11:00 AM

alosso:

What you say!

Let me guess, Chris, that you tried some clubs on the free rental weekend and missed the Starters when changing back? *giggles*

That's got to be what happened. Possibly didn't read the description completely and ended up putting the E Z Swing Starters in the bag by accident.

The OP also moved back a tee box and is now playing on faster greens at Pro Tier.  Add it up and it becomes a mess.

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 12:08 PM

OK....so you all agree I should sell my ez swing clubs?  I did get a different 3WD I think and I completely quit using the ez swing driver......I probably wont get much at all for the ez swing clubs. may not even be worth selling them. If I could only get a few things what would you suggest? better driver? I do need more distance now..... but what else???

Also how do I adjust for the fast greens? I used to be able to use the putting meter but now its not even close. Sometimes the ball flies 20ft past the hole. other times it wont make it to it.

Also why is everything going into the bunkers? That has nothing to do with the fast greens.  I do nothing different than before.Still adjust for windage yet when it hits the ball half the times it looks as if it starts right off towards the flag as if I had not moved it. Is there a glitch in the system? or is this just a way of WGT to try to get money out of me by forcing me to buy new clubs. The only thing that should have even changed was my putting. Who cares about more yards for driving. That is not whats pulling my balls into the bunkers. it didn't start till I went pro. Then boom!!!! The very next game and from here on no matter where I aim it, it will end in a bunker. WHY WHY WHY

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 12:19 PM

why is the ez swing worse than the starters? they seem identical to me besides the ease of use of the ez swings.  For some reason the ez swngs cant be sold back for credits wither. ugh....I either have to do tons of surveys or cough up some cash. I just want ti to be fun again and wanna know why the bunker pulls my ball  every time. There has to be a reason. Going pro should not have affected my driving bu just having a little more distsance

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 1:45 PM

EZ SWING errrr what advide could i give here.????

i know aim right,,,,if u wana go left...

sry but them ez clubs are a joke on there own....

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 2:22 PM

ChrisRipple:
    why is the ez swing worse than the starters? they seem identical to me besides the ease of use of the ez swings.  
    They aren't identical. SWING clubs are supposed to ease the game for those who know nuttin', they will be contended with a three-put on any hole. Using them you pay against any form of contigency, precision etc.

ChrisRipple:
    For some reason the ez swngs cant be sold back for credits wither.
    That's because they are in your inventory for free, just like the Starters.

THEY won't give you back anything for something you got free of any charge.

• ChrisRipple
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 4:34 PM

So I got a decent 3WD....... what else could you guys suggest? do I need a whole iron set? I would possible buy 2000 credits if it will make me enjoy the game again. 

• PAGES
RSS