Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatar

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:01 AM (6 replies)
  • SabotageSlicer
    32 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 8:27 PM

Can i sell back the Crimson Pride avatar i purchased? I won a Gary Player purple and i will never use the Crimson Pride avatar.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 8:42 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

To sell back any equipment you do not want to keep click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

Please keep in mind that Equipment that you can sell to the Pro Shop will be listed on the page and will have a checkbox for you to click if you want to sell the item.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 8:58 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

To sell back any equipment you do not want to keep click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

Please keep in mind that Equipment that you can sell to the Pro Shop will be listed on the page and will have a checkbox for you to click if you want to sell the item.

Also keep in mind you get about 25% of what you paid for it back.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 9:33 PM

As far as I know you can't sell avatars, but if a mod says you can then I must be wrong.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 11:54 PM

courteneyfish:
    As far as I know you can't sell avatars

Correct.

courteneyfish:
    but if a mod says you can

then he is wrong.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:15 AM

Let me clarify. No. You cannot sell avatars. But, if you follow the directions i posted, you will always know what you can and can't sell. Sorry for the answer not being as informative as it should of been.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:01 AM

Maybe I'm just an ole guy with strange ideas-----but does anyone else have a problem with putting your nation's flag on a pair of pants??

RSS