Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any advice is welcomed

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 28 2013 11:32 PM (4 replies)
  • DVanScoy
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 4:28 PM

This game is quite challenging, but there's a lot more aspects to it than I know. Mainly, how to play individuals and in groups, the whole friends thing, and anything else other than playing alone. To be honest, for what I know, the only benefit to joining a country club is there's more tourneys and challenges to play. What am I missing?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 9:43 PM

It's easier to make friends in a club and you have more chance of winning competitions as the pool is smaller. Most things about the game play are over to the right there in the green print but if you move around the site and click on everything you'll soon get to see how things work. Welcome.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 10:19 PM

DVanScoy:
    To be honest, for what I know, the only benefit to joining a country club is there's more tourneys and challenges to play. What am I missing?

I this aspect, some fun AS games with those who won't quit on you, fun MP , etc, etc...plus, if you're open to suggestions...you can get some good advice from yuor mates...to improve your game.

Always fun to belong to something:)

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 11:28 PM

MBaggese:
    Always fun to belong to something:)

If you feel like not belonging anywhere.... you belong to the group of people that feel like not belonging anywhere :):)

Welcome btw

R.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 11:32 PM

Rockitch:
    If you feel like not belonging anywhere.... you belong to the group of people that feel like not belonging anywhere :):

Lol!...passed through there yesterday:)

RSS