Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level 92 Tour Pro's

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 24 2013 4:24 AM (8 replies)
  • Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:44 PM

I have just played in a alternate game with my friend who is a legend. We found ourselves up against 2 Tour Pro's who were obviously friends also, however they were both at Level 92. I checked on their screens and both been members of WGT since 2010 and have got all the top clubs. Apparently they no longer play ranked rounds, nor competition and are not in a Country Club.

We managed to just beat them, but they then wanted to play for credits. We saw where this may lead and declined.I believe people like this,if not cheating are not playing in the spirit of the game.

Fencer100

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 4:55 PM

You're dead right there Fencer. Players like this are nothing but cowards by refusing to tier up. Next time someone like this offers you a game for credits, tell them you'll play them in practice mode from the same tee's for a sleeve of balls.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 5:25 PM

DAZZA501:
    Next time someone like this offers you a game for credits, tell them you'll play them in practice mode from the same tee's for a sleeve of balls.

I've tried that...betcha don't get a game:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 5:34 PM

MBaggese:

DAZZA501:
    Next time someone like this offers you a game for credits, tell them you'll play them in practice mode from the same tee's for a sleeve of balls.

I've tried that...betcha don't get a game:)

And they don't send the sleeve if you did....

Speaks volumes I find....

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:50 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:34 PM

ZioMio:

This is what was on my screen ( I found it amusing but then it's late here and I'm tired)

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:43 AM

Many like this. No rank rounds, top level clubs, take 20 second backswing on putts. 

Offer to play 45 sec game off same tees in practise set up, they go away.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 8:10 PM

Fencer100:
    I have just played in a alternate game with my friend who is a legend. We found ourselves up against 2 Tour Pro's who were obviously friends also, however they were both at Level 92. I checked on their screens and both been members of WGT since 2010 and have got all the top clubs. Apparently they no longer play ranked rounds, nor competition and are not in a Country Club.

And this is the reason I feel WGT should have clubs issued by tier, not level ... at least a mix of both.  For example, if you want the level 79 Rocketbladez irons, you must be at least a tour master.  Issuing clubs by level only lends itself to sandbagging!

Yes, real golf is a game of honor; yet there are those who will cheat to get a higher handicap so they can enter tournaments and net skins for the winnings.  But in real golf, the tournament director can reduce/restrict a player's handicap for an entire year.  How about it WGT?  Going to step up and start bumping these sandbaggers up a few tiers?

I know WGT doesn't care about this, as long as the sandbaggers keep buying equipment, all's good in their world.

Kat

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 4:24 AM

Fortunately I have come across few of these type of people,but next time will try your tricks. Would be a laugh if they accepted.

What sad lives they must lead !!

Fencer100

RSS