Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please shorten the wait between Ready-Go's.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 6 2010 6:27 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 2:40 AM

Perhaps if you concentrate more on playing the game instead of beating others, you may play better? (just a thought)

But wats this got to do with shortening the waiting time lol

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 6:05 AM

Hi GoldCard ... I couldn't help notice ... seems like your only playing Kia Front, Kia 18 and St A Front Ready Go's .. there's 6 others out there .. hopefully more when Oakmont gets added.   I'm sure your partial to the 3 you are playing, but ... you should try a few of the others.  You won't have to wait for those 3 ...and it will make you a much better player too.    Just a thought.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 12:23 PM

Nice of you to notice Ivietri:)

What you won't have seen are the dozens of hours practice I put in on all of the courses.

As you suggest, I do prefer Kaiwah so play there almost exclusively  My choice, which I believe I am entitled to,CORRECT?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 12:48 PM

GoldCard:
    But wats this got to do with shortening the waiting time lol

I was just posting that the best players are beatable, at least here and there.  Beat AvatarLee yesterday... woohoo. :)

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 6:02 PM

GC .. absolutely your choice ... no issues .. just saying if you'd like more tourney play ... there are others.  

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 6:27 PM

Thank you for pointing this out, I never would have known otherwise.

It is amazing that repeatedly on these forums when a request is made as the original poster did, that instead of addressing the main question, members feel it is their right to deviate into others personal preferences.

Once again my vote is for shorter waiting times for Ready Go's:)

• PAGES
RSS