Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Poorly managed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 6 2013 9:03 AM (7 replies)
  • Gordo54
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 10:44 PM

WGT has done a great job with graphics and the tracking of the ball. Unfortunately the rest of this game is either bogus, fraudulent or unrealistic. These guys I see winning tournaments with scores like 50 obviously have figured out ways to cheat the game electronically. WGT needs to do a better job managing this site. Fraudulent surveys, games that have the wind in your face all 18 holes, downhill putts that play like uphill putts and the opposite, and a next to no chance at all to recieve credits. What a shame this could be a great game. 

• staycool
    125 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:15 AM

All that said with 64 ranked games.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:43 AM

Dude you have been here nearly 3 years. Now the game is free for you obviously because you hath no effort toward earning credits based on your equipment. If you upgraded the game plays a whole lot di8fferent and you may even get to Legend one day.

My question is this to you...Why are you still here playing ?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:45 AM

This is a great game sir. And just because you can't do something, it doesn't necessarily mean that those who can are cheating.

If you'd like some advice then work on your wedge-play.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:07 AM

Hmm, I was going to comment but quite honestly would be a waste of time as the OP obviously knows it all.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:41 AM

What tosh!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:42 AM

Gordo54:
    These guys I see winning tournaments with scores like 50

Some of the really low scores are shot by very good players from shorter Tees using top shelf clubs.

Quite a few TL and Legend (maybe other Tiers) comps are from shorter tess... the only colour tee I haven't seen are the Reds (that would be interesting...lol)

-Roger

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 9:03 AM

aaahh  ..  joy !!  ..  more drivel from yet another green, "GIR - challenged - i - caint - do - it - so - you - issa - cheatin'" .. (sigh)

RSS