Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Heavenly Hills Country Club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:39 PM (4 replies)
  • KnightLord
    487 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 5:52 PM

We are looking for good players to join our CC......We have a total of 14 members and have been around for about a year now.....But like a lot of CC's most players for some reason do not stay involved in playing in CC tourneys....So if you are interested in changing CC's because you can't compete in yours and are a decent player of legend status or close we desperately need players to compete for credits...usually the credits to enter our tourneys are small in the range of 5 to 20....but like in any CC you can create your own games to your liking....Recruiting new players hasn't been easy, but we consider ourselves a family....you'll be given a nickname and ribbing each other is a must....So please consider joining Heavenly Hills and have a good time...You'll be treated with respect and dignity and all smack that is uttered is in good taste just for fun....Anyone who requests to join our club will be accepted...The only requirement really is to play in one tourney a week.  So if you are interested we would be glad to have you as part of our family.....Sincerely Knightlord

• markusJAMES11
    14 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 11:27 PM

KnightLord:

We are looking for good players to join our CC......We have a total of 14 members and have been around for about a year now.....But like a lot of CC's most players for some reason do not stay involved in playing in CC tourneys....So if you are interested in changing CC's because you can't compete in yours and are a decent player of legend status or close we desperately need players to compete for credits...usually the credits to enter our tourneys are small in the range of 5 to 20....but like in any CC you can create your own games to your liking....Recruiting new players hasn't been easy, but we consider ourselves a family....you'll be given a nickname and ribbing each other is a must....So please consider joining Heavenly Hills and have a good time...You'll be treated with respect and dignity and all smack that is uttered is in good taste just for fun....Anyone who requests to join our club will be accepted...The only requirement really is to play in one tourney a week.  So if you are interested we would be glad to have you as part of our family.....Sincerely Knightlord

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 1:00 AM

You may have more success posting this under the Country Club Corner Section. Good luck though.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 5:38 AM

Love the name of your club :):)

Satisfied with the club I'm in now though, otherwise I'd apply for sure.

Good luck with it.

R.

• dave062
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:39 PM

I'm Master level  and in  a great CC but only Legends want to play esp premium games .What I'd like to see is a CC with active lower tiers

RSS