Help › Forums

Re: Game Errors and Quitting In Progress

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:54 AM (2 replies)
  • McPhilish
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:44 AM

Ok todays the day I need to say this:

Why are there so many " Unexpected Game Errors" with WGT over the past few months?

Everyday during play, it occurs once sometimes twice. Mostly occurs by others qutting the game withut doing it in the proper way. How do we avoid this? Can we/ the host of a game penalize players who quit? They should be held accountable for holding up my games and wasting time of fellow players. WGT needs to grow some balls and fix this. In my expereince with friends and C.C...it getting worse.

Any thoughts on how we players band together and fix this? Open to all suggestions?

Thanks, McP.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:53 AM

If you keep to people within your friend list you'll get a lot less quitters or you should do. You do have 232 to choose from. As for the unexpected game errors it's been a long time since I had one of those so I guess it could be a problem with your internet or PC.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:54 AM

McPhilish:

Why are there so many " Unexpected Game Errors" with WGT over the past few months?

Everyday during play, it occurs once sometimes twice.

How should we know "why?"

There are quitters, internet connection troubles and WGT's sensibility against the latter.

McPhilish:
    How do we avoid this?
    No way.

McPhilish:
    Can we/ the host of a game penalize players who quit?
    We can't, the company won't. Completion %% buttons are the only thing given.

McPhilish:
    They should be held accountable for holding up my games and wasting time of fellow players.
    Oops? This is a wordwide internet game and you take the risk.

McPhilish:
    WGT needs to grow some balls and fix this.
    No way. Their customers, their revenue.

McPhilish:

In my expereince with friends and C.C...it getting worse.

Any thoughts on how we players band together and fix this? Open to all suggestions?

You named it: Friends, CC. Having social obligations at least reduces quitting.

RSS