Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Suggest having a driving range

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 31 2010 7:59 AM (4 replies)
  • RoSimard
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 8:04 PM

It would be nice to have a driving range to practice all your clubs vs different wind; putting facing different patterns; Bunker; Rough....

At the same time I am sure the programmers are working at standardizing the wind effect as it is not consistent; same for the green grooves; and some bunker shots

Those 2 together would make the game more exciting

• AdamAustinArnold
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 1:03 PM

Yes, a practice range, where the balls one hits REMAINS in view, where one can gather info on each of the clubs we pay you money to own.

A putting green and a sand bunker would be nice too. Hell, even the worst golf course has these things.

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 7:36 AM

I've been reading that a practice facility is in the works but it seems they've been talking about it for over a year.

What' is the latest status of this? It's needed bad -- especially for new players like me. There is really no way to practice driving for example except once every hole. Hard to learn a lot like that. 

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:18 PM

HERE'S

50 some pages on the topic. It's best to just play the courses available. ;-)

• 1PuttChris
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 7:59 AM

A driving range with the option to try out and demo the virtual clubs that are in the pro shop before you buy them.

RSS