Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New guy needs some basic help finding a friend

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 11:56 AM (5 replies)
  • MSamuel
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 9:31 PM

Ok I could not find a search for the forums so ... hope this isn't a basic repeated question..

I am trying to find a friend who signed up, my invite to him ended up prob in junk mail so he did not sign up through my invite, I showed him how to join himself a couple days later....and I can not find a way to find him and add him to my friends....what the heck am I missing? Besides the cred for getting a friend to join. =)

MSamuel

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:15 PM

at the top of the page click on WGT COMMUNITY then type his name in the search box and click search. Hope this helps

jason

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:56 PM

NO POST

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:53 PM

Shortdriver, I believe this is the thread your looking for.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 11:13 AM

theshortdriver:
    all she wants to do is take every penny from him..she has asked for a 750 million dollar setelment....what a joke that is.

Shortie...  I would like to address the quoted point above.

She didn't demand the money.  They have a "pre-nup" that gives her 10-15 million if they get divorced.  The reason Tiger is paying her 3/4 of a billion dollars is for her to keep her mouth shut.  Now, since we all know about Tiger's whoring around, what could there be for her ~NOT~ to talk about? 

It's not his mistresses, affairs, sex life, etc etc... that's public knowledge.  What ~isn't~ public knowledge yet is, IN MY OPINION , his continued abuse of Performance Enhancing Drugs -Steriods - HGH - etc.

Have a nice day.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 11:56 AM

Snaike:

What ~isn't~ public knowledge yet is, IN MY OPINION , his continued abuse of Performance Enhancing Drugs -Steriods - HGH - etc.

WHAT HE SAID.

RSS