Forums

Help › Forums

Re: scores in the 50's - part 2

Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:50 AM (24 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 10:55 PM

fatdan:

Can we be friends and I call ya Chubby Dude?

Sure, we can be friends, but aaaaa, I'm afraid my grand daughter wouldn't approve the name change lol

When she was 4 and my belly was starting to keep pace with her growth, she said, "gr'pa, you used to be strong but now ur getting fat", unfortunately I replied, "yeah, thats me, "fatdan"...some time later she introduced to her friends with, "that's my g'pa, fatdan"...and then I needed a username and it was easy to spell lol...

All good Bro, invite sent!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 5:48 AM

If you want realistic scores, play a few rounds with starter equipment (but any ball you feel like) preferably off tees longer than hack tees and i can guarantee you 100% you will be extremely pleased with the amount of birdies you can achieve:- NOT MANY.lol  This is the only way to experience WGT the way it was probably intended and to simulate REAL GOLF.  The introduction of new equipment put a halt to all this and thats where the low scores come from (+ we all know the courses too) WGT say they want to make game tougher yet continue to give us even better equipment such as MAX irons to make game even EASIER for every one, especially newbies

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 6:02 AM

The introduction of new equipment put a halt to all this and thats where the low scores come from (+ we all know the courses too) WGT say they want to make game tougher yet continue to give us even better equipment such as MAX irons to make game even EASIER for every one, especially newbies

spot on  - that was where the game started dying.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:50 AM

funny that the OP has been around since 2011 & only now wakes up to the fact that he's pizzed at these low scores ?

sounds like sour grapes to me ..

low scores are nuthin' new .. when i joined in Apr '12 and saw scores like that i went  ....     " wha ? ok, i'm gonna get me some " 

perhaps a change in attitude is what is required after the Kleenex runs out ?

RSS