Help › Forums

Re: Howdy

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:52 AM (5 replies)
  • InkednProud
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 8:32 PM

Hi,

My name is Tim but I've had the nickname Fuzzy for over 30 years.  My wife (gabrielandgavin) and I have been playing for about 10 days now and we both love WGT although we're both horrible at it.  LOL  never used to like golf in any way, shape or form but I started playing Links on the pc when it came out years ago and now love to play most any type of video game golf, LOVE to watch golf on tv and we're planning on going to a tournament in our area next year if things work out right.  I tried hitting the ball on a driving range once and never could get it but about 25 - 50 yards so I concluded that the real game was not meant for me to play.  My wife and I both hope to meet new people and play with folks from across the USA and from around the world on WGT.

May you always have love to share, health to spare and friends that care,

InkednProud

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 4:48 AM

Welcome to WGT!

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:03 AM

Back at'cha, Tim.

I'm the same way. I've played real golf, but I'm just not that good. It's cheaper to get frustrated at video golf. ;-)

Welcome.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:38 AM

Hola...

• RJThom
    115 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 9:08 AM

Welcome Fuzzy! This really is a great game. Just be patient and you'll see how you start to pick up your game. There are a lot of people on here with some really good advice too. Again, Welcome to WGT!

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:52 AM

welcome to WGT... I wish my wife liked it!

RSS