Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey guys,new golfer.

Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:13 AM (3 replies)
  • Thelegithockeywi
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 1:21 PM

Well I guess the intro says it all eh? Lol. 

I am new to this game, but it seems super fun, its all mathematics, thrown into a fun environment. 

I have three questions

how do I level up my tier?

Why doesn't the spacebar in chat work?

I saw there is a thing called country club, where you can get cool prizes,and stuff, but i don't know how to join these country clubs, there are no join club functions.

This account name is the same was my youtube account ( THElegithockeywiz ) so if you want,check it out,lol.

Thanks for your time guys, hope i get some answers to my questions, and make some new friends!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 1:57 PM

Thelegithockeywi:

Well I guess the intro says it all eh? Lol. 

I am new to this game, but it seems super fun, its all mathematics, thrown into a fun environment. 

1st Welcome to insanity

I have three questions

how do I level up my tier?

As to leveling up you start by mastering your game by playing some rounds in practice mode on some of the course until you get the feel .Once you've do so can go play rank rounds to gain WGT Credits by either taking surveys , watching videos etc..... ,so you can get stuff @ the Pro shop to better your game .

Why doesn't the spacebar in chat work?

As to space bar ,the only best solution is pending on what browser you are running on ,the best 1 is to try Maxthon , at which will not effect your chat . Don't be surprise to hear from a certain member here She will tell you so ?

I saw there is a thing called country club, where you can get cool prizes,and stuff, but i don't know how to join these country clubs, there are no join club functions.

As for country club it depends on the owner of the club as to how they run it varys IMO

This account name is the same was my youtube account ( THElegithockeywiz ) so if you want,check it out,lol.

Thanks for your time guys, hope i get some answers to my questions, and make some new friends!

• Thelegithockeywi
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 2:45 PM

Cool, thank you!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:13 AM

Here's more Info :

After a certain number of ranked rounds played during each tier, you will "saturate." The best X number of rounds at each tier will provide your average score. 

• When you have played 5 ranked rounds as Hack and achieve an average of 100.00 or lower, you are promoted to Amateur.
    • When you have played 10 ranked rounds as Amateur and achieve an average of 80.00 or lower, you are promoted to Pro.
    • When you have played 20 ranked rounds as Pro and achieve an average of 72.00 or lower, you are promoted to Tour Pro.
    • When you have played 25 ranked rounds as Tour Pro and achieve an average of 67.00 or lower, you are promoted to Master.
    • When you have played 40 ranked rounds as Master and achieve an average of 63.00 or lower, you are promoted to Tour Master.
    • When you have played 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master and achieve an average of 61.00 or lower, you are promoted to Legend.
    • When you have played 500 ranked rounds as Legend and achieve an average of 60.00 or lower, you are promoted to Tour Legend.

However! Certain game types can lower your average, sometimes drastically enough to promote you "early." For example, winning a Match Play round against a higher tiered player can provide such a result (prior to reaching Legend), for better or for worse.

RSS