Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Here...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 30 2013 8:53 AM (6 replies)
  • DLuster
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 3:44 PM

I am a new player, I just joined a little more then a week ago. I am really enjoying this game so far. I am now a level 24 player and amateur status.. I have looked and can not find the answer.. For mt career earnings I have now made .51 cents. my question is how does my earning go up. is it from playing in tournaments or do I earn it other ways as well. I am still trying to earn credits buy doing surveys and what not, so it will take me time to get better equimpent but it will come.

I am also wondering does it benifit a player like me who has only been playng a week or so to join a CC or should I wait tell I get higher ranked?

Also my last thing is it beter to play practice rounds or play in tournaments.. I think I have played in more tournaments then playing diferent courses.

I think this is a great game and looking forward to learning alot and getting better at this game..

• SteWolves
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 6:03 PM

Hi & welcome,

You will receive credits for moving up the tiers which will be Pro next for you. To gain extra credits, apart from surveys & videos etc; you have to play in tournaments. The earnings are irrevelant in a way, as it is how they translate into credits that is important. Hope this helps; see you out there.

Ste

• SteWolves
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 6:10 PM

To answer your other questions. CC are a matter of choice, but could improve your game playing with others. It is also a good way to meet friendly people, but you need to be invited or set up you own.

Practice tournaments will not affect your overall score; tournaments will. Its good to practice on your own to get used to clubs & courses without pressure. Tournaments are a good way to test your game under pressure.

Cheers

Ste

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 9:13 PM

Welcome and enjoy your new addiction.

• DLuster
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 4:30 PM

thank you for the help, now I am just trying to decide if ishould join a CC, I am not sure when looking at the clubs most player are pro or higher, not sure how well a new player would fit in one.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 7:26 PM

riskplayer:
    Welcome and enjoy your new addiction.

LOL. no, no, no ,no..I'm not addicted..just passionate !!! ;-)

Andy

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 8:53 AM

Hey, welcome to the fold, DLuster, our virtual world is happy to have you! Hope you have a long and lengthy stay! :)    gOOgOlfin'2Ya!  BigArnL

RSS