Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:50 AM

MUSTAQBAL1:

been a member for over 3 1/2 years and never noticed anything out of the ordinary.  If I miss a shot then it's my own fault.  still the greatest online golf game.

qbal

Same here QBAL  ,       and  like said here on this Thread , you  tier up ,the game gets harder  to master, but its the same for all,,,,,    nothing is perfect ,  specialy my shots and putts , lollll   Frapp

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 12:00 PM

It is all about efficacy...as it deals with what "pipe" is putting in his pipe. Low grade dirt weed only makes you sad, negative and in a foul mood. Move uptown to the orange, gooey, well manicured product and enjoy being happy, possitive and pleasant. Compliment the top shelf smoke with a Peterson Pipe from Dubin. It will be a terrific match for the higher grade pleasure. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:00 PM

I would like to had something  about the game .........         I will use myself has an exemple.......When  i am in a good mood, happy to play, talk to members ,make jokes have fun ,in the mood to be a good member. Even tho i may have bad shots , it seems to me i always  score well  most time .          But there are time where i am not in a bad mood  but no a good one also , where i am preocupied  by other things ,some time i am just tired of playing , or just plain tired ,i dont score well  , and this may last for a few days sometime longer,,,,,   i know the golf game is not rigged to make me  frustrated . I think and i know its between my two ears,  its all in there .......   So i say again, the biggest advantage  to the best players in WGT is patience  and more patience :)    Frapp

• donaldnoel
    257 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:22 AM

frappefort:

I would like to had something  about the game .........         I will use myself has an exemple.......When  i am in a good mood, happy to play, talk to members ,make jokes have fun ,in the mood to be a good member. Even tho i may have bad shots , it seems to me i always  score well  most time .          But there are time where i am not in a bad mood  but no a good one also , where i am preocupied  by other things ,some time i am just tired of playing , or just plain tired ,i dont score well  , and this may last for a few days sometime longer,,,,,   i know the golf game is not rigged to make me  frustrated . I think and i know its between my two ears,  its all in there .......   So i say again, the biggest advantage  to the best players in WGT is patience  and more patience :)    Frapp

I agree with you Frapp, It is the same thing for a long time player (3 years) as myself. I play for the fun, sometimes fun is just in the chat not in my score. Sometimes the fun is in the chat and in the score. Sometimes I prefer to do not play at all for 2 or 3 days. We look at who is available in our list and the willing to play is not enough strong, then we prefer to stay away from the competition for 2-3 days. I believe it starts always in our head. I'm 67 years old. I have seen more importants things in my life. It is a very pleasant game in my opinion,but it is always just a game. Win or lose.

Donald

• SplashLewis
    362 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 1:01 PM

Why would they waste time and money to rig shots for/against certain players?  It makes no money.   They are in the money making business, hence no driving range, putting greens, etc., lol.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 1:19 PM

Of course the game is "rigged" but iots the same for every one.   how many of us have had a perfect front 9 only for game to change on the back and cant score 5hit, or even score poorly on front only for game to give us a helping hand on back 9 and you are on fire.  I might enter a ready go today at say Kiawah and because i scored well there yesterday, my round today will be a real struggle.  Its what keeps us on our toes, how boring would it be if our shots went where we wanted them every time.  It what keeps us playing, every round is going to be different.  We might get a perfect round now, but same round next time will be a total struggle!!

Its the way the game's programmed and It gives every one an opportunity to win.  It might let me score 56 today but tomorrow i will only score 61 so some one else can have a turn to win.  No one gets singled out, its the same for every one just that some notice it more than others.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 1:50 PM

SweetiePie:
    orange, gooey, well manicured product

Northern California has the nicest "purple, gooey, aaaannnd very sticky" highest grade that once you score, you wont give a rats ASS what you score. Get it!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 8:36 PM

chrisironsbones:

Of course the game is "rigged" but iots the same for every one.   how many of us have had a perfect front 9 only for game to change on the back and cant score 5hit, or even score poorly on front only for game to give us a helping hand on back 9 and you are on fire.  I might enter a ready go today at say Kiawah and because i scored well there yesterday, my round today will be a real struggle.  Its what keeps us on our toes, how boring would it be if our shots went where we wanted them every time.  It what keeps us playing, every round is going to be different.  We might get a perfect round now, but same round next time will be a total struggle!!

Its the way the game's programmed and It gives every one an opportunity to win.  It might let me score 56 today but tomorrow i will only score 61 so some one else can have a turn to win.  No one gets singled out, its the same for every one just that some notice it more than others.

Chris, did you have an epiphany man? That's a very positive and upbeat post from you. Nice one.

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM

hyena64:

rlpparker:
    i,m drinking this one for you brits

Are you sure you're old enough to be drinking?   

If those count in your book, then your book is severely flawed.  Must be a picture book!  :-)

Edit:  Oh yeah;  nana nana boo boo!

RSS