Forums

Help › Forums

Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • irishbadboyjt
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 1:47 AM

I am seeing  major problem - I shoot just about the same all of the time, however, it seems that on some holes, when I putt, the ball should definitely go in, and yet, it does not. Does anyone know anything about this, and thoughts, or is it just me?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 2:21 PM

Just you

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 2:56 PM

Shot -7 on the front of Congressional this morning. Lipped out 8 birdie putts on the back, none of which ended up more than 2 feet from the hole. The game does tighten up when you're playing well (sometimes a little too much IMO), but that's just the way it is. The better you're playing, the less margin for error you will have.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 3:43 PM

irishbadboyjt:

I am seeing  major problem - I shoot just about the same all of the time, however, it seems that on some holes, when I putt, the ball should definitely go in, and yet, it does not. Does anyone know anything about this, and thoughts, or is it just me?

I'm sure Bolly has raised this exact same issue a few times so there must be some element of conspiracy in it :)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 3:51 PM

Shots are rigged. Not sure about that. Rigged by whom? WGT I suppose? If you are talking about putts I can understand how you could come to try and assume its maybe rigged for you to miss, if you feel you have gaged the perfect shot.

I get the same results as you get. Many putts lip out like crazy some days and some days most of them drop. I'm not sure why, I always assumed it was a mishit if I miss a putt. That does not mean I don't cuss and swear and get pissed, I just try and move on and try to make note of why I missed and 'not do that' the next time.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 3:55 PM

BubbaCrusher007:
    Shots are rigged

Conspiracy theory

BubbaCrusher007:
    Rigged by whom?

Let's blame Icon.......he's got thick skin like a buffalo's rear end and can take it on the chin 24/7

BubbaCrusher007:
    That does not mean I don't cuss and swear and get pissed,

Agreed!......it happens nightly :)

Good Luck & God Bless Ole Simey!

• wisdom22
    52 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 3:58 PM

[I believe that everything you have noticed is true, I have had loads of problems  mostly in matchplay credit games , shots have gone way off the direction they normally go , simple easy puts have missed the hole when they should have gone in. Problems with the ball not stopping with full backspin  even though its a nike ball with 4 dots bs.

I am sure that wgt  do in some way control the games to limit how many credits you win in a certain time limit and also to limit you winning and losing games .

You will get the smart asses on here who will probably swear that this is untrue  but there is some logic in wgt  controlling games  otherwise a lot more people would reach legend etc in a quick time.]

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 4:01 PM

wisdom22:
    I am seeing  major problem

yes....it's your game dude.

wisdom22:
    You will get the smart asses on here who will probably swear that this is untrue

Agreed...........because it is untrue.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 4:02 PM

wisdom22:
    You will get the smart asses on here who will probably swear that this is untrue  but there is some logic in wgt  controlling games  otherwise a lot more people would reach legend etc in a quick time.]

So let's say you are correct...you feel WGT is rigging the game or shots to hold you back, frustrate you which if you think about it, would make you leave the game...

Not very good business, is it?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 4:07 PM

Smell the glove

Goodnight MB my friend :)

I've had it for tonight.

RSS