Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CCs required

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:16 PM (1 replies)
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 8:27 PM

For me the cc needed to enter tourneys ( even though I dont play many) would be a hindrence,  I use a pre paid cc not only to avoid possible theft, but to keep the better half from seeing how much I really spend on here lol. If they make that a reality  I would have to, more then likely, give it up, once I run out of balls. hope there is another way of making sure the entrants are on the up and up.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:16 PM

In order to get a handle on multiple account scum, WGT needs to go to a "CC Required" for all tournaments, Ready Gos, Match Play Challenges, etc.  Basically anything where you can win credits needs to have something to individualize each account.

Now, that's not saying that you would have to present the CC at the beginning of each tournament, etc,... it's requesting that you present the CC when the account is registered.

The idea is not fool-proof.  Sitting here I can think of half a dozen ways around it, but then again, it's better than the current system of nothing at all.

Peace.

RSS