Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:44 PM (25 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 7:53 AM

^^^^^^^^^^+1

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 4:09 PM

Don't want to start an argument over something that is a fairytale , keep on dreaming .

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 8:31 PM

dflop:

Don't want to start an argument over something that is a fairytale , keep on dreaming .

Dang D....I thought we were just jesting in fun...mercy, you were the first WGT player to post on my wall a congrats for making TL...an as soon as I found out that you made TL, I did likewise.

Honestly, I thought you were playing along with "my game" here.. dang D, I sure hope I didn't offend you...if I did, my apologies man...honestly, I really thought you were just "playing along" with me.

Dang, I know you're one of the good guys here on WGT, and in no way did I mean to offend you.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:17 PM

Hey MB no worries i know i now after going over the thread a few times that i was mistaken and i am sorry , i kind of jumped the gun a little . Hope were cool MB , i obviously read it the wrong way . 

Thanks mate ,

dflop

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:32 PM

It's all good my man, and thanks for the message..guess this is a for sure instance where typing vs. sitting at a stool and talking, could be misunderstood.

And as Opy would say....

Another good thing happened within WGT today! :)

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:44 PM

^^^^^^^^+1

RSS