Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Halloween frfee orange balls on 10/31

Sat, Oct 31 2015 4:22 PM (6 replies)
  • Sanerang
    104 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:00 AM

Why was I charged the full price on the FREE ORANGE BALLS advertised for give away on 10/31? When you advertise things as free they should be delivered as free NOT charged the full price for the promotion. Everybody that takes advantage of the WGT promotion and charged for the FREE ORANGE BALLS should receive a full refund and the FREE ORANGE BALLS as advertised and promoted.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:25 AM

Sanerang:

Why was I charged the full price on the FREE ORANGE BALLS advertised for give away on 10/31? When you advertise things as free they should be delivered as free NOT charged the full price for the promotion. Everybody that takes advantage of the WGT promotion and charged for the FREE ORANGE BALLS should receive a full refund and the FREE ORANGE BALLS as advertised and promoted.

Just logging into the WGT site today put a (1) free ball into your invertory. You purchased a sleeve of 3.

• Ladychipper
    23,001 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:25 AM

You only get 1 free ball if you play today, not when you purchase them.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:26 AM

Every one  i know got one ,,,, check  your bag if you have logged in today ,it is done automatic .......      You dont have to ask for it sir , if you did and bought some thats a different mater .....            Hope its in your bag   ... Good day sir . Frapp  PS: If you made a misstake , it could have been confusing  to  you , no shame in that ,  write a privite message to WGT customer services ....  you be surprise  that WGT is in some cases  verry understanding and fair....   i know i bought 2 avatars the same one ,i was confuse has to how it worked then ,  wrote them  with my explenation , they gave me back  $$ for one avatar , and gave me that avatar on top.           Good luck

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:38 AM

Sanerang:

As mentioned, you were given a free one for logging in...but then you:

31 Oct
    Sanerang purchased the WGT Ultra GI3-S4D4 Vapor SE Halloween Ball in the Pro Shop.
    So you should have 4..
    But maybe an email to wgt customer service may work best to sort it out.
  • Celticqueen
    63 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 11:56 AM

How much were they, I would assume not much with 1 dot of durability?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 4:22 PM

The sleeve of Halloween balls is 395 credits however they are not in the proshop, they can only be purchased through the game client.

_CHAMPION

RSS