Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No Ball Shall Be Left Behind!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 27 2010 12:01 AM (3 replies)
  • UniBooboo
    42 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 10:54 PM

I was playing a round with someone who quit in the middle of a hole and I noticed his ball remained after he left

So I thought it wouldn't it be a nice feature if one of the remaining players could pick it up for use in future round.  This could be done by clicking the ball to which a window would open with the ball description and a buttons for Pick-up or Leave It.   Who knows since the scurrying player will loose a ball it might even discourage players from leaveing ( at the very least in the middle of a hole ).  And just for fun maybe a message would be sent to the quitter saying something like : "Although we are sorry for your lack of confidence in your ability to finish the hole, one of your Round Mates wishes to thank you for your donation to his/her golf bag."

If this idea goes over well I have a few concerning Virtual Gophers & Beer Carts!

\|8^)

Unibooboo

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:19 PM

I say if they leave, we get the clubs that they are leaving behind too.

• UniBooboo
    42 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:27 PM

yokosaki:

I say if they leave, we get the clubs that they are leaving behind too.

I haven't noticed a club laying around yet but. ... there are a lot of quitters so I will keep my eyes open.

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 12:01 AM

And I also think upon departure the exit screen should say

"Doh, you gave away your shizzel to that nizzel you left standing there, moron!"

Yokosaki

RSS