Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credit Bonus

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:07 AM (1 replies)
  • Evo5754
    31 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 8:10 AM

Hi there it is a suggestion but as i have noticed  you get a bonus for getting to a higher rank which is great but what about a bonus for holes in one 5 Cr, double eagles 4 Cr, eagles 3 Cr and birdies 1 Cr.

Also this could also apply to the awards that the members get for playing well, also beating all round scores on course longest drive/ putts hit the pin / closest to the pin ,

this would only be a small amount but would also draw more members in as it would give them an incentive to play better but without the pressure of having to feel as if they have to pay for it. 

But the more players you get the better your chances of profit as there would be more and more who sign up to get the better clubs and equipment .

I hope this hasn't been mentioned to often before and i hope its a good idea 

All the best and keep up the good work Evo

• chopper04
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:07 AM

Evo,

I totally agree with 100%, there should some kind of incentive for the people that don't buy credits.  Also tourney payout should be alot more.  I just recently placed 15th in a 9 hole challenge and received 4 credits... WTF.  I think the 1st place winner received around 56 credits.  When you place in the top ten or even twenty there should be a decent amount of credits earned considering that you placed better than thousands of other players

RSS