Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatars

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 6 2014 6:34 AM (4 replies)
  • silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 6:37 PM

I was wondering why there are no older looking avatars.  Would be nice to see some old duffers with white hair. Maybe with an older style of clothes. Sleeveless sweaters and such. The polished look is for the younger guys.  Some of us older guys just want to play golf.  Just sayin

Fox

• thebigwoofer
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 7:13 PM

[I was wondering why there are no older looking avatars.  Would be nice to see some old duffers with white hair. Maybe with an older style of clothes. Sleeveless sweaters and such. The polished look is for the younger guys.  Some of us older guys just want to play golf.  Just sayin]

Fox

I was just thinking the same thing but I would like to see a bald white male avatar to match my look,lol. How about it WGT?

Steve

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2013 3:03 PM

There ya go,,sounds like a winner. I am starting to loose mine too LOL

• treebeard
    228 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 2:35 AM

I agree.Definately some "older" looking avatars would be good.When I'm on the golf course,95% of all players are 50 and over.

I want one like Jimenez.

We don't all have regulation crew cuts you know.

• chaos1970
    317 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 6:34 AM

thebigwoofer:

[I was wondering why there are no older looking avatars.  Would be nice to see some old duffers with white hair. Maybe with an older style of clothes. Sleeveless sweaters and such. The polished look is for the younger guys.  Some of us older guys just want to play golf.  Just sayin]

Fox

I was just thinking the same thing but I would like to see a bald white male avatar to match my look,lol. How about it WGT?

Steve

And have him a tad chubby as well....might as well be as realistic as possible for some of us!!! lol

RSS