Forums

Help › Forums

Re: One time driver sale to specific group necessary

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:07 PM (6 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:20 PM

There remains a group of us who were transformed from pro to master BY the actual programming changes last night. We were given no opportunity to buy master clubs under the old program and are blocked from buying drivers that will reach all of the fairways under the new program. That group of players should be allowed a one time driver buy since that inequity was created by WGT and is no fault of our own.

You should be able to easily identify who we are. Perhaps a one week offer at regular price of the G10 8.0* and/or  R9 TP 8.5* to that specific group is in order.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:48 PM

no doubt...you have to go up 42 levels to get a master driver...not fair at all..

• Seekerb
    651 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:30 PM

Totally support you see my post on club purchases and Tier levels Wgt have stuffed this and the sooner they correct it the better although I think they need to do even more than you are suggesting

• ST3F0
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:09 AM

I am in the same situation.

• VilaRestal
    95 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:33 AM

In fact it's totally unrealistic that equipment is restricted in anyway.

We're not trying to buy plutonium.

If a beginner is daft enough to spend money on a club he can't use he can sell it back or swap with someone who can use it.

I really don't get the logic behind it. It's bad for business to restrict who can purchase off you. What a bizarre business model!

• AllotmentJack
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:06 PM
    Keep up the pressure guys! I don't even want to pick up a club now - seems a waste of time
  • shneady
    17 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:07 PM

VilaRestal:

What a bizarre business model!

LOL you must be new ;)

RSS