Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Beta Reset?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 6:08 AM (3 replies)
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:27 PM

With the last update being a HUGE one, maybe it's time we considered a full game reset.

Reset everyone with starter clubs, Hack Tier, Level 1.  Existing users keep their existing credits and get full credits back on the equipment in their inventory but lose any credits they earned for tier jumps (all other credits remain in their account though, if the lost credits puts them on negative they'll be placed on 0).  This would allow everyone to level up at a natural rate rather than be at an unreasonably low level for their playing time.  And people who were placed on Master or Legend today with less than optimal clubs will have another chance.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:38 PM

Not realistic because too many people have invested a lot of time and money to now be told they have to start over.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:51 PM

srellim234:

Not realistic because too many people have invested a lot of time and money to now be told they have to start over.

Those who have invested money will still have their credits after the reset.

Time is a problem, but the number of complaints would be nothing compared to what we're getting now.

• DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 6:08 AM

Can't see that working, I didn't play St andy's as a hack because I coudn't reach the fairways! Also if someone came into your yard and took your shovel back to the shop and didn't give you the money but only credits. I rest my case.

RSS