Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Rental Weekend December 2013

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 30 2013 5:27 PM (5 replies)
  • KingLouie14th
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:38 AM
    I took advantage of the free rental weekend, and after the rental, I lost a bunch of clubs I used to own. Anyone else have the same problem? WGT's not responding to my last contact with them.
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:55 AM

Click on the green "How to Equip your bag" over here =======>>>>>>>

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:56 AM

KingLouie14th:

I took advantage of the free rental weekend, and after the rental, I lost a bunch of clubs I used to own. Anyone else have the same problem? WGT's not responding to my last contact with them.

The game will remove the rentals when the time expires . Go to change your clubs , and replace them from your inventory . You have to manually put them back in your bag .

• Roquiey
    75 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 11:04 AM

Hey Lonnie,

It's Roquiey and I rented a set of irons and ended up not buying them. In my case I unequipped the rented clubs and reequipped my unrented clubs before the rental time was up. Maybe you just need to re equip your bag.

GL,    Rocky

• KingLouie14th
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 4:00 PM

Thanks for the reply!

I do know how to equip the bag and all that; after the rental period, some (not all) of my old clubs that I had purchased before are no longer there for me to put back in my bag :(

Hope it's a glitch that they catch; right now they're denying me.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 5:27 PM

Clear your caches and if that does not work try a different browser to see if that helps.

If not email wgt.

RSS