Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shot clock

Tue, Sep 7 2010 6:55 AM (5 replies)
  • hrroach
    46 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:47 PM

3o seconds is too short....90 seconds too long.... How about including a choice for 60 seconds?

Agree? or disagree? Post replies please

• Championie
    12 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:34 PM

yes that is a good idea, but why not also have an option with no timer at all. The amount of times i played with slow meter and screen that by the time I get setiup for a shot my timer runs out and if you playing against friends this can be annoying, Which puts the main statement fix the meter problem guys it is annoying

• CaptainShank
    26 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:26 PM

Takes me about 10 seconds to hit my shots, maybe 20 at the very most.  But I only win half the RG's I enter so I must suck.

• hrroach
    46 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:06 PM

SOMETIMES it is to your advantage to change cameras more than once.....if you do this....you run out of time at 30 seconds.... there is an option for no timer, is called practice right....

keep it going lets get enough people to put in opinions for it to get noticed....

the meter prob is a different thread k.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 4:23 PM

hrroach:

3o seconds is too short....90 seconds too long.... How about including a choice for 60 seconds?

Agree? or disagree? Post replies please

I'm with you hrroach. Either replace the 30 with a 60 or add a 60 option.

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 6:55 AM

I fully agree, 30 second is funny, especialy when ur oponent is using cheatengine - ur clock starts at 25 seconds.......and of course the 20ft 10 inch down putts - how am i supossed to hit this putts within 30 seconds? 60 secs would be nice. The other thing is - U have to fire ur shot before the 28th second.........And what if ur meter frezes and u have to pull second time ? lots of mistakes have been done - used to be such a good game with realistic scores.

RSS