Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Black AD box on play screen!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:04 AM (7 replies)
  • Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2014 8:32 AM

All the sudden now, for the past week, I have been having trouble with the black ad box, and the game scorecard box, showing up on the game screen. I cannot see to shoot, and most of the time WGT won't let me hit the ball. So I have to reload the page!   Frustrating, and too many disconnects means game over!   HELP PLEASE!!

I have used Maxthon browser now for over 2 month's with no problems. Now the BS is starting to make me mad as it ruins a good game normally. I spend half decent money for club upgrades and balls on here, so I hope something can be done soon....it's not me!! ~Master Bruce

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2014 9:16 AM

Lots more people with the same problem. 

181240.aspx?PageIndex=1

• TRIC52
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2014 5:02 PM

Found a way to make it go away.  Right on the black box, then left click anywhere else.  I works.

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2014 10:02 AM

hi   left click on black box,,,then left click on black margin left side of screen...it goes away....Ken

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:41 AM

getting the box and sometimes a black bar across screen. I select the menu button and go to scorecard, then when i close it the blacks go away

• earth3rd
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 10:17 AM

I am having the same problem. I have come up with a quick fix but its aggravating. When each new hole loads minimize the screen and then enlarge it again and the black box disappears.

• JohnShipleySr
    129 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 6:32 PM

I am getting the BLACK BOX on the lower half of scorecards between holes.I cannot hit the continue button it's covered. I can x out to next hole but after the 9th hole I cannot re-invite or check stats anyone have a solution for this. or a fix. clicking on the box does not work for this problem.   Thank You for any assistence

John Shipley Sr.

UNCC Club member

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:04 AM
    Try zooming out your browser John (CTRL + mouse wheel scroll) to make the ad smaller, then you might be able to access the continue button.
RSS