rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 14 2014 5:06 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 2:54 PM

MichaelStroke:

I'm sure Carter and Obama are left-handed.  :D

I can't say I've noticed that.  Are you right-handed?  Maybe I'll watch you swing a club sometime.

Actually, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, G. H. W. Bush, Clinton, and Obama were/are lefties. Also, in 1992, the third person running for president, Ross Perot was a lefty.   Carter's right handed.  

By the way, seems only Clinton and Obama are true Lefties.  The rest are ambi's.

It takes someone in their "right mind" to be observant enough to notice.  Certainly not a "handicap" as you stated ... more of a gift.

I'm also an ambi ... I write just a bit better right-handed than left, and only due to lack of practice.  

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:58 PM

I dont see anything that is stopping you from playing left handed..  

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 6:45 PM

Milfshake:

I dont see anything that is stopping you from playing left handed..  

The antonym for "Right" is "Wrong" ... 

So the only thing stopping a lefty from playing as a left handed player is having to hit from the "wrong" side of the ball.  Right?

Now don't forget, two wrongs don't make a right ... but 3 lefts do!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 2:09 PM

DaddysKat:
    I'm also an ambi ... I write just a bit better right-handed than left, and only due to lack of practice.  

So one might say you...swing both ways?

Damn, I'm in love.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 2:34 PM

MichaelStroke:
    Damn, I'm in love.

Not the definition that came to mind for you, Michael.  Was thinking more in line with a barnyard mammal that loves to wallow in mud!

• figmented
    29 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 5:06 PM

We left handers are not handicapped, sinister perhaps, but not handicapped. :)

• PAGES
RSS