Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sandbagger Legends...

Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:02 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 10:45 AM

I issued a challenge to Legends to play me on Oakmont, I got 1 response.

That game has yet to be played, and that legend did not accept my friend request.

Maybe you would like to play with me at Oakmont and record your score as I do.

Ive played about 10 legends at Oakmont... only 1 posted score.

will you accept the challenge gobbog ?

My point is play ANYONE with a low average and chances are they will not post a score.

WGT claims to be all about fair play but do they enforce? No because they would lose revenue.

It is just a game full of cheaters as it is.

Not to imply that all low averages are false.

Because I know there are many very good players out there.

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:45 PM

First of all a legend is at a major distance disadvantage so why would he even bother?

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:28 PM

Someone needs a blankie

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:02 AM

pullinup:

I issued a challenge to Legends to play me on Oakmont, I got 1 response.

That game has yet to be played, and that legend did not accept my friend request.

Maybe you would like to play with me at Oakmont and record your score as I do.

Ive played about 10 legends at Oakmont... only 1 posted score.

will you accept the challenge gobbog ?

My point is play ANYONE with a low average and chances are they will not post a score.

WGT claims to be all about fair play but do they enforce? No because they would lose revenue.

It is just a game full of cheaters as it is.

Not to imply that all low averages are false.

Because I know there are many very good players out there.

Most people with low scores have got them fairly by doing just that..LOW SCORES, however, the scores were getting probably so ridicilous i.e -8 or -9 (or -10 even) for say St andrews front 9. These new championship tees, will soon put an end to it, I can tell you by playing my legend friends, our scores are creeping up a bit.

But to challenge someone to play you at oakmont, remember, most people have only played there on the tees you're playing on right now, so everything will be a bit different now tees are championship. I could regulary score a low score on bethpage,oakmont etc. but now it's more of a struggle.

But if you want a game sometime, a course of your choice fella, give us a invite if i'm available

• PAGES
RSS