ZioMio:

DaddysKat:
    stepping on one of my dogs' toys and tweaked my ankle

OMG! is the toy ok?

That's what I want to know.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:31 PM

Ice it off and on all day...tomorrow alternate heat and ice...if need be wrap it monday....

NO ASPIRIN or IBUPROFEN !!!! SORRY...Tylenol later tonight...keeping the swelling down immediately is key to recovering....

LOL, all my kids play/played club soccer, tweaked ankles are common around here...

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 10:21 PM

Dougie4042:

ZioMio:

OMG! is the toy ok?

You are both very bad!!!!

Hahaha!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 11:07 PM

Dougie4042:

ZioMio:

DaddysKat:
    stepping on one of my dogs' toys and tweaked my ankle

OMG! is the toy ok?

To answer your question guys, yes, the toy was fine after I tweaked my ankle ... but, unfortunately, my dog Cody has this insatiable desire to destroy any toy that squeaks.  He also will chase a ball from sunup till sundown, if he can find a willing participant to throw a ball for him to chase.  

The squeaky toy is my way to get him to quit bugging me to be said "willing participant".  And today, a few hours after tweaking my ankle, Cody added this squeaky toy to his legions of broken squeakers.  I consider myself fortunate ... this one lasted nearly a full week!

Thanks for your concern, gentlemen!  Unfortunately, they don't make squeaker toys like they used to!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 10:34 AM

DaddysKat:
    my dog Cody has this insatiable desire to destroy any toy that squeaks....this one lasted nearly a full week!

Oh you're a cruel woman Kat ... you not only stepped on a defenseless toy, you sentenced it to death!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 11:03 AM

ZioMio:
    Oh you're a cruel woman Kat ... you not only stepped on a defenseless toy, you sentenced it to death!

And now that I missed the annual "Superbowl at Disneyland" family excursion, I'm thinking about plunging it to its final resting place in the local ground fill!   Grrrrrrrrr!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 1:08 PM

DaddysKat:
    And now that I missed the annual "Superbowl at Disneyland" family excursion, I'm thinking about plunging it to its final resting place in the local ground fill!   Grrrrrrrrr!

Look at the bright side-you were home for the Kitten Bowl and Puppy Bowl X.  LOL

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 1:44 PM

YankeeJim:
    Look at the bright side-you were home for the Kitten Bowl and Puppy Bowl X.  LOL

I'm not a big fan of cats ... they're not like dogs.  Dogs are born hungry ... cats ... not so much.  IMO, a well-trained dog is better to have around than any cat.

• PAGES
RSS