Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt

Mon, Feb 3 2014 3:08 PM (8 replies)
  • carling222
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 1:00 AM

THAXS WGT FOR GETTING ME A YELLOW TICK, WAS PLAYING YESTERDAY AND YOU WOULD NOT LET ME FINISH A GAME, WAS BOOTED OFF A TOTAL OF 5 TIMES NO FAULT OF MY OWN, YOU ALSO COST ME MY CONTINOUS PLAY , AGAIN THAS VERY MUCH, PS  ANY ONE ELSE HAD SAME PROBLEM?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 5:21 AM

I see three problems, one each that we can solve and one outside of our influence.

#1, I try to solve: For CDP bonus, play a short game by yourself. Three holes (random practice) or one hole (through Community / Courses) are sufficient and safe.

#2, your part: Please do not write all in CAPITALS - difficult to read (and against the guidelines => )

#3, game interruptions are a PITA, numerous reasons between our local PCs and WGT's servers. IMHO the game at least is overly sensitive to disturbances, but we haven't seen too much change in the last years.

You might try to get a better rating by playing some blitz with a friend with stable internet connection.

Have fun!

• carling222
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 9:54 AM

srry for caps was just mad as for better ratings iam not bodered at moment , as you can see ive been i member some time and this as never happen to me b4 just feel let down and mad

• carling222
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 9:59 AM

why should i play on my own when its wgt fault i lose my ex points for continous play

????

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 10:22 AM

carling222:

why should i play on my own when its wgt fault i lose my ex points for continous play

????

He was only suggesting a quick hole to keep that bonus going. You can pick one particular hole in the Golf Courses tab under WGT Community at the top of the page. One hole is all you need.

On your frequent disconnects, that's usually an ISP issue when it happens like you described. Resetting your modem by unplugging the power to it for 10 seconds, or so, will generally help. I realize this is after the fact but in the future it might help.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 10:32 AM

He was only offering a suggestion, with that attitude, maybe the people you were playing with had had enough. 

Besides i thought you were concerned with a 'tick' not a CDP bonus?

carling222:

????

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 10:59 AM

YankeeJim:
    He was only suggesting a quick hole to keep that bonus going. You can pick one particular hole in the Golf Courses tab under WGT Community at the top of the page. One hole is all you need.

A good way to get the bonus now if you have an Iphone 4s or higher or an Ipad2 or higher is get WGT Mobile. You can play a random 3 practice round in maybe 10 minutes. Most of my CDP bonuses have been gotten that way during my lunch hour at work since late November. You get your CDP bonus in around 10 minutes and it is a good way to kill some time before going back to work. I still play when I get home but I don't have to worry about not getting a round in before the timer resets. And hopefully soon they will release the Android version.

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 2:54 PM

I only have a laptop. It packed up yesterday evening. I hadn't played before it did, so my 400+ continuous days play, every day since I've joined WGT, went up in smoke.

Back to square one. Now trying to get use to my new laptop.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 3:08 PM

You'll get your full (880 Pt. Bonus) back in a few days - WGT remembered that you are a level 93 legend so really - no worries!

RSS