567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:53 PM

And do what i want!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 8:38 PM

KJHAWK2:

And do what i want!

Congrats on the advancement to Legend.  Now only 500 Ranked Rounds to go until you saturate for Tour Legend.

Looking at your stats, I'd suggest practicing your putting and approach shots!  It will help in the long run!

Enjoy!  Hit 'em straight!

Kat ♥

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 9:44 PM

Well done sir.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 6:51 AM

thanks for the advice but was just being silly. :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 9:45 AM

KJHAWK2:

And my ball will go where it wants now!

Fixed for you.

Congratulations, have fun.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 10:33 AM

KJHAWK2:

And do what i want!

Kudos and welcome. If you didn't test the waters in practice mode from the tips I suggest you play at least one 18 hole stroke play round on each course. Don't think about your scores just play and enjoy the way the courses are truly set up for the back tees. You'll see views and camera angles you've never seen before and it's kinda cool the first time through the set. :)

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 10:58 AM

CerinoDevoti:

KJHAWK2:

And do what i want!

Kudos and welcome. If you didn't test the waters in practice mode from the tips I suggest you play at least one 18 hole stroke play round on each course. Don't think about your scores just play and enjoy the way the courses are truly set up for the back tees. You'll see views and camera angles you've never seen before and it's kinda cool the first time through the set. :)

+1 . Welcome to the mountain top . When I first hit the tips , I was bedazzled by the views from the tips . As Cerino says , take your clubs for a test spin , to see how they play . You may find yourself needing to upgrade , for better game play . Also you will find that the greens are a little faster , so putts are softer . Good luck , and have fun . The game now will officially be a blast . :-)

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 11:18 AM

Listen everybody. I was just being silly. I have been playing as a legend for a few weeks now and understand all of these things. I appreciate all the tips and insight but thats not what i was looking for when i posted this. It's really not much different in my opinion other than the holes have gotten longer.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 8:04 PM

KJHAWK2:

Listen everybody. I was just being silly. I have been playing as a legend for a few weeks now and understand all of these things. I appreciate all the tips and insight but thats not what i was looking for when i posted this. It's really not much different in my opinion other than the holes have gotten longer.

Oh, then I take back what I wrote,. Just do whatever you want then. ;)

RSS