Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Tue, Feb 11 2014 3:16 PM (8 replies)
  • Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 1:55 PM

Can someone please explain how it is humanly possible to play 9games aday, everyday for 4 years. That is what is would take to play that many rounds. You would have to eat, sleep,& *** at your computer.  lol       ????????????????????????????????

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 2:02 PM

Fubar057:
    humanly possible to play 9games aday, everyday for 4 years

Fubar057:
    You would have to eat, sleep,& *** at your computer.  lol      

9 holes 20 minutes ish a pop, so 3 hours.  Some going, but not quite as all consuming as alluded to.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 2:09 PM

Jimbog1964:

Fubar057:
    humanly possible to play 9games aday, everyday for 4 years

Fubar057:
    You would have to eat, sleep,& *** at your computer.  lol      

9 holes 20 minutes ish a pop, so 3 hours.  Some going, but not quite as all consuming as alluded to.

You have forgot about speed up boost that we have had for sometime now. You can play 9 holes in under 8-10 mins easy now with the boost.

Now with this all being said, lots of people watch TV, Facebook, etc. for hours at a time The person you are talking about probably uses this as the entertainment source and spending a few hours a day playing really isn't a big deal in grand scheme of things..

Funny thing is I was thinking this was a Kudos thread 13k rounds is amazing, I have been playing sine 2011 and have only but 1650i in rounds played.

Mes.

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 12:01 PM

i have yet to play 9 holes in 20 min. and what about all the 18 holes this player has played??

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 1:02 PM

Fubar057:

Can someone please explain how it is humanly possible to play 9games aday, everyday for 4 years. That is what is would take to play that many rounds. You would have to eat, sleep,& *** at your computer.  lol       ????????????????????????????????

I read this post when it was first entered. My first reaction was..... What difference could it possibly make to anyone how much or how little anyone else plays ?

You don't know that players circumstances and really it is nobodies business anyway. This player may have the misfortune of no mobility or a variety of other reasons for playing so much.We all have our reasons for participation here, but I see no need to question anyones reason for it..

Personaly, I play quite a bit, and enjoy the game with a group of great friends. Those two things are my reasons for playing. As another player mentioned, some people read or watch TV for hours on end. That obviously is what they enjoy doing, so who cares?

This is not some personal attack, but just my point of view regarding the original post.I just find it somewhat unecessary to question another players activity without knowledge of their personal situation. 

As they say..... Nu Elck Syn Sin.    Play on !

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 1:14 PM

Fubar057:

Sounds like as they were eating, sleeping & $hitting @ their computer  they may well have been handing you your ar$e on a plate too, yes?

Happy hittin',

:)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 1:25 PM

I withdraw at least 9 times a day. Does that mean anything? Yeah! I SUCK!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 1:27 PM

Romax:

This is not some personal attack, but just my point of view regarding the original post.I just find it somewhat unecessary to question another players activity without knowledge of their personal situation. 

As they say..... Nu Elck Syn Sin.    Play on !

+1.  Not anything personal from me either, just good luck to the dude in question. Hope he continues to enjoy himself how he chooses.

Fubar057:
    i have yet to play 9 holes in 20 min. and what about all the 18 holes this player has played??

If ya really get bored 17 minutes for 9 - Slower than usual as using Bandicam for a few friends, and meter jumping all over show because of Bandicam :)

Vid 1 and then rest of same 9 Vid 2

I often do quick fire 9s like that in between stuff.  Each to our own all saying.

RSS