Forums

Help › Forums

Re: slow meter

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 12 2014 11:53 AM (4 replies)
  • raidercats
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:46 AM

what is the best set of clubs with slowest swing meter?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 12:22 PM

raidercats:

what is the best set of clubs with slowest swing meter?

hi

the best clubs with slowest meter are under max brand.

-wgticon

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:47 AM

A better question is - What are the best clubs that still have an acceptable meter speed, and are a good value for their cost.

IMO none of the Max gear is a good value.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 11:14 AM

ApexPC:

A better question is - What are the best clubs that still have an acceptable meter speed, and are a good value for their cost.

+1

For what it is worth, the G20s are the best mix between meter speed and being very good clubs.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 11:53 AM

ApexPC:

I agree.  In general anyway.  The Max meter gear has worse stats than pretty much any of the other top level clubs, the slow meter really is the only thing it has going for it.  And it's damn expensive too.

However, for those who have trouble with fast meters, having clubs that slow the meter down so much makes the difference between using mortgage balls and ones you can pay for by doing the odd survey and watching videos.  Looking at it long term they probably aren't bad value.

I do OK with fast meters and Cally balls so haven't had to resort to Max clubs but I can see that they have their place in the wonderful, mad world of WGT.

RSS