Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone and everyone having problems with the game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:23 AM (3 replies)
  • chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 6:48 AM

I have been at this a few months now and I like many others have plenty of wtf moments

I have spent a decent amount of money on this game and would do it all over again if i had the choice.

Anyone wanting to complain about the "perfect shot" that ended up being 4/6/8 feet or more offline needs to take there equipment and go play a round on their favorite 9 or 18, whatever you choose with no wind.  And then, play it again, and again.

There is a variance in where the ball will go even in no wind and even if you hit that precious little dinger

Sure there are moments when u get wtf, how did it end up there but it is just how the game works.

Now that's done so let's play some golf and have fun

P.S. I just got an email and I got a free heart vapor ball with a "smooch" sound (hey, just what the email said).  Oh yeah........... time to go find the nearest water hazard!

lmbo

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 8:31 AM

I agree.

Maybe what really needs to be defined is the "ding".

Is it striking the ball at the perfect position of the swing with the perfect angle of the clubhead? If so, then yeah, I'd be wondering about some shots that go too far left or right.

On the other hand, if a ding only meant you hit the ball at the perfect spot of your downswing for maximized power, then there's still the variable of whether or not you had the clubhead at the perfect angle.

Of course, we don't have any control over clubhead angle so when a shot does go right or left, we are left to wonder what happened.

So, what is a "ding"?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 8:53 AM

BubbaSauce:

So, what is a "ding"?

Nothing more than that annoying Sound.play method that is called when you JUST SO HAPPEN to hit the green line.

lol

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:23 AM

CanineSupervisor:

BubbaSauce:

So, what is a "ding"?

Nothing more than that annoying Sound.play method that is called when you JUST SO HAPPEN to hit the green line.

lol

I think that says it all, right there.

RSS