Help › Forums

Re: Get lost Trump

Sat, Feb 15 2014 4:52 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 9:10 AM

Doug, tyvm for the kind words.

YJ, Rich has obviously nested in Trump's magnificent feat of engineering, otherwise known as a hairstyle, in order to crack a very large nut, otherwise known as Trump's skull.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 9:34 AM

YankeeJim:
    WTF is Renniw doing in Trump's hair??  Who knew?

I think he's going 'do do'...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 10:14 AM

If a person is willing and able to put envy, jealousy and ignorance to the side, they should embrace a man that, while walking with his daughter in NY in the early 1990s, saw a bum begging for money. He said to her, "you see that guy? He is worth more than I am." Trump was deep in red and needed a billion dollars just to get to 0. And did, plus much, much more. There is much to be learned from his spirit. And incidently, few of his projects fail if they grasp his focus. This one will be no different.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 11:11 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 12:03 PM

LOL. Apparently the eff word is too if you believe Leonardo.   ;-)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 12:51 PM

SweetiePie:

If a person is willing and able to put envy, jealousy and ignorance to the side, they should embrace a man that, while walking with his daughter in NY in the early 1990s, saw a bum begging for money. He said to her, "you see that guy? He is worth more than I am." Trump was deep in red and needed a billion dollars just to get to 0. And did, plus much, much more. There is much to be learned from his spirit. And incidently, few of his projects fail if they grasp his focus. This one will be no different.

We're not envious, jealous or ignorant . . . the guy is an egomaniac who has got to where he is by bullying people.

Being welcomed into a country and then telling the government what they should do and what sources of energy they should use . . . some spirit!

The Scottish people will not cower from this bully . . . he will fail.

And talk about ignorance how about comparing wind farms to the Lockerbie disaster . .

American billionaire Donald Trump has described wind farms as “a disaster” on par with the infamous Lockerbie airline bombing disaster, after his legal challenge to a planned offshore wind farm in the vicinity of his golf resort in Aberdeenshire was rejected.

“Wind farms are a disaster for Scotland,” Trump told the Irish Times on Wednesday. “Like Pan Am 103 [the 1988 bombing of a US bound flight over Lockerbie]. They make people sick with the continuous noise. They’re an abomination and are only sustained with government subsidy.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 3:08 PM

SweetiePie:

You can't possibly be serious with those comments, SP. 

Just my opinion.  :)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 3:44 PM

SweetiePie:
    If a person is willing and able to put envy, jealousy and ignorance to the side.............There is much to be learned from his spirit.

not with you on this SP.......I have read & followed him over the years with a bemused interest, however, this shows him for what he really is.......

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 4:52 PM

• PAGES
RSS